What's new

Isn't It Safe to Paid to Download?

There are paid to download, testing software or apps for a company or Bussines. There are far amount of them around, you might see those deals on websites that offer you paid or earn points that then you can cash out later.

But how safe is it? How do you know if or what you are downloading on your system or phone that it's safe and not going to make your life just rip and bad. Was looking into a small paid to download and like to hear anyone else that has been down this road.

Any good sites out there?

Cheers
That's the catch. You can never tell. Some may lose as a paid to download platform just to lure you into filling your details on the app. That's a very easy way to scam people

I have actually not come across any reasonable paid to download website before but I think if you find such you should try to install an antivirus software like someone have stated. This is because it will help you to dictate any form of application that will do a harm to your mobile phone or computer system.

I have actually not come across any reasonable paid to download website before but I think if you find such you should try to install an antivirus software like someone have stated. This is because it will help you to dictate any form of application that will do a harm to your mobile phone or computer system.
For someone like me I dont even like the paid to download service as the major ways of earning.what I know is sometime I just make use of it for fun.

So I prefer using others programs to earn rather than the paid to download programs.

I have used some of the features of paid to download in the past and i strongly believe that companies or app developers should find a way of generating revenues from their apps rather than making people pay to download the app this would increase the popularity of the app and also most of the paid to download apps that I tried working for did not actually end up paying me.

For me I have not work for paid to download site because I don't understand about the site, this kind of site sounds so good when it's comes to working in the site, i believe people make money from the platform.

Present time online scammers percentage increased,downloading any kind of stuff on online paid or free always risk, exactly we don't no what they are sending us, some scammers sends dangerous virus to hack our system, once the virus enters in our system, we are not expects how much they demage us, so before downloading use protected softwares to avoid these type scams.

paid to downloaded sites are sometime risky because some scammers can create some apps just to scan through you phone. You have to be very careful when doing this stuff please. They may want to access your days
This must be put into consideration by anyone that wants to venture into such a platform. the only kind of paid to download I have participated on are those that pays you to download certain applications from Google play store. That one is safe.

Accordingly, it can be dangerous for your Computer / phone, since you do not know what kind of file / program you are about to download. I advise you to choose good and proven sites so as not to download viruses. I do not advise you to take risks and work on unknown sites where they ask you to download.

You may not have an idea if those applications if they are safe . If you choose to deal in this way I believe it should only be done with trusted platforms and you must have an active antivirus in your phone or personal computer.

I have had problem with this paid to download on a websites , I lost every programm and all the application on my mobile phone was wiped out due to the virus .
Accordingly, it can be dangerous for your Computer / phone, since you do not know what kind of file / program you are about to download. I advise you to choose good and proven sites so as not to download viruses. I do not advise you to take risks and work on unknown sites where they ask you to download.

This must be put into consideration by anyone that wants to venture into such a platform. the only kind of paid to download I have participated on are those that pays you to download certain applications from Google play store. That one is safe.

Yes, I have also come across such kind of apps on Playstore where they supposedly pay you to complete offers. You have to sign up on apps using a link that they offer within the app.

Yes, I have also come across such kind of apps on Playstore where they supposedly pay you to complete offers. You have to sign up on apps using a link that they offer within the app.
Yes, I think those ones are much better because applications on Google play store are safe to an extent. The only reason that made me not be consistent is because they pay low amount of money.

I have had problem with this paid to download on a websites , I lost every programm and all the application on my mobile phone was wiped out due to the virus .
it is always very important and necessary that you are careful with most of those platforms because they can cause damages to your device. That was one of the reasons I left such platforms.
it is always very important and necessary that you are careful with most of those platforms because they can cause damages to your device. That was one of the reasons I left such platforms.

There are paid to download, testing software or apps for a company or Bussines. There are far amount of them around, you might see those deals on websites that offer you paid or earn points that then you can cash out later.

But how safe is it? How do you know if or what you are downloading on your system or phone that it's safe and not going to make your life just rip and bad. Was looking into a small paid to download and like to hear anyone else that has been down this road.

Any good sites out there?

Cheers
I've run across these offers while I was attempting to work survey sites back in the day. I was working on a computer at the time, and I always felt a little weary about going through with it. Any download can contain a virus. So I never went ahead with downloading anything, no matter how tempting the offer/reward/earning.

I've run across these offers while I was attempting to work survey sites back in the day. I was working on a computer at the time, and I always felt a little weary about going through with it. Any download can contain a virus. So I never went ahead with downloading anything, no matter how tempting the offer/reward/earning.

Well, what about installing an antivirus software? Despite having an antivirus or anti-spyware software, I would still be quite reluctant to download anything. many anti-virus software are not updated with the latest definitions.

As far as I'm concerned paid to download is a good way to earn money but I can't really vouch for the safety of those applications that one will be downloading unless if they are from reputable application download platforms like Google Play store and apple iTunes store.

Paid to download platforms are also good ways to earn money online but if you have the wrong platform you'll definitely suffer, I have never tried paid to download platforms.

Paid to download platforms are also good ways to earn money online but if you have the wrong platform you'll definitely suffer, I have never tried paid to download platforms.

Majority of the people would be concerned about making money with this kind of money making method, as certain kind of software that you download could harm your device and android phone as well.

Majority of the people would be concerned about making money with this kind of money making method, as certain kind of software that you download could harm your device and android phone as well.
You are right, some of the things we download we are harmful to our devices, that's why I don't see this as a good way to earn money because you might end up losing your phone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back