What's new

Is your mobile device an asset or liability?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A mobile device can be both an asset and a liability, depending on how it's used. As an asset, it allows for increased productivity and communication on-the-go.
However, it can also be a liability if used excessively, leading to distractions and decreased productivity.

Which one is your own.

It's an asset for me because I use my phone to earn money and also for entertainment and to connect with the world

Anything that brings money to your life is surely an asset. My mobile phone is an asset to me because I use it to work and earn money.

I could say that it is an asset, since I listen to audiobooks podcasts and also do some tasks to make money there and I do not use almost social networks, so I could catalog it as an asset.

If you are able to able to earn from your mobile then its an asset and otherwise its a liability but in most cases it's an asset

If you are able to able to earn from your mobile then its an asset and otherwise its a liability but in most cases it's an asset
It is a liability mostly for ladies. That's because they majorly use phones to snap pictures. For guys, phones are usually business tools.

I have seen 100s of Girls/ladies that are earning online so this statement is not correct and many men don't even like to earn online and are just busy with creating videos on mobile just for fun and don't bother to earn

I spend about $7 per month on data subscriptions and mobile bills. I do not earn anything directly through my mobile device, however, my phone is of course an asset. I use my phone to communicate with my clients and customers. Thus my mobile device helps me to make money on some ways.

A mobile device can be both an asset and a liability, depending on how it's used. As an asset, it allows for increased productivity and communication on-the-go.
However, it can also be a liability if used excessively, leading to distractions and decreased productivity.

Which one is your own.
I consider a phone to be an asset because an asset is anything that you own and can bring in income. I can give an example of how I use my phone to earn from this platform.

There are many other reasons why I consider a phone to be an asset. For example, smartphones often come equipped with a range of features and applications that can enhance productivity. They can be used for email, document editing, task management, calendars, and other tools that help individuals stay organized and efficient.

While most people primarily consider a phone to be an asset for communication purposes, such as enabling easy and convenient communication through calls, messages, and various communication apps, I believe its value extends beyond just communication.

I am using my mobile phone to make some money and I will not like to see it as a liability at all. I will only see items as liability if I am paying money to maintain them but they are not making me any money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back