What's new

Is your family happy with your business ideas?

There is no doubt, that my family members are very happy with my business not because of the income but because I have the mind to develop something that people can benefit or earned from it as employees.

There is no doubt, that my family members are very happy with my business not because of the income but because I have the mind to develop something that people can benefit or earned from it as employees.

I think that a time comes when your family accepts your decision. No one likes people to interfere and try to shove their decisions on you. As an adult, you may have the decision to make the right kind of choices for your career.

The only time my family was against me was when I wanted to learn some offline skills. Since then I have been taking my own decisions without restrictions at all. The online space has also helped me to learn about several businesses simultaneously.

Initially, I used to share my business ideas with my family. But in the long run, I have realized that they were only trying to find fault with my propositions. They are always fearful of an adverse outcome.

Initially, I used to share my business ideas with my family. But in the long run, I have realized that they were only trying to find fault with my propositions. They are always fearful of an adverse outcome.

It is very important for you to know exactly who you are sharing your business ideas with because some people don't actually have good intentions for you but we'll pretend that they do just to get viable information from you and use it against you.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back