What's new

Is your business/store on Google Places?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are any of your businesses/stores on Google Places? Or on Google Maps? I forget what Google calls it anymore, as they have changed it a lot over the years. I don't have a store myself, but some friends do and they all have their store listed on Googles maps or places if that still exists.

I don't plan on using Google anything for my future business. I don't like the direction they are going and I don't much care for the people at the top of the company.

I think it's still called Google places now - having a website has somewhat downplayed this possibility but smart business people are Still taking advantage of this to position themselves especially to online random searches.

Google is a good place to advertise your products online, a lot of people get paid by google but you need to have a good number of people on your website before you can earn.

Yes my business is on google places to enable my customers to trace me when they want to buy some something and it will also help them sit in their comfort zones and buy anything they want

Yeah mine is in on Google places. If you want to grow your business exponentially then I think your business must be on Google places . This allows customers to track you easily

Whoa I have passion and vision for business to have with Google places. This helps in promotion of organization also create awareness of business across the whole. It gives people access to your product from afar.

Yes my shop is on good shop places. Was surprised seeing my name on the shop location at Google maps, I don't know how it happened and I don't remember feeling any thing related to Google map,it amazed me.

Yes my shop is on good shop places. Was surprised seeing my name on the shop location at Google maps, I don't know how it happened and I don't remember feeling any thing related to Google map,it amazed me.
Is that your business an offline or online business and are you sure you did not index it on Google?if you haven't done this then tell me how on earth the business is on Google maps

I am still handling a small business and i have not gotten an application or open a websites for my business , so my business currently is only on social media but not on Google play store .

Are any of your businesses/stores on Google Places? Or on Google Maps? I forget what Google calls it anymore, as they have changed it a lot over the years. I don't have a store myself, but some friends do and they all have their store listed on Googles maps or places if that still exists.
Yeah, that platform is used by my business. Customers can simply find my store and check my business details, such as my location, operating hours, and personal details, thanks to my free Google Business Profile presence.

Since i do not have business right now, I do not use Google Playstore. In order to do that, I may require an app designer in order to create an app for my business.

I don't have a business or store of my own yet so they are not on Google places or Google maps. When i finally decide to own a business of my own, i believe it would make it to Google places or maps.

I have my business listed on Google places. That's because it makes it easy for people to find me when they are looking for my kind of businesses in my location.

This is vety interesting
I guess you are in a very common location and that is why your business is on the Google map or how were you able to go about it? I would love to know.

I always make sure that my businesses appear on Google my business because I always try hard for local search ranking. THis is one of the best ways to drive customers.

At the moment i do not have a personal place of my own in which i use for my business, i am simply working from home. So i have not even thought about including it into Google places. But with time though it would be nice to have it included.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back