What's new

Is Wizkid the biggest musician currently in Africa?

Kingmarvex

Prince
500 Posts Club
Sep 3, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Every African country has a big music act that is doing well globally but wizkid consistent awards at Africa music awards and global is worth the debate if he is the greatest,

What do you think?
Post automatically merged:

From winning best Nigeria musician to African best musician on more than 3 occasions and hitting Billboard and global awards it is confident to say wizkid is the current best music big thing in Africa

Last edited:
Wizkid is currently the biggest musician in Africa and a role model to most of all the celebrities. That guy is just exceptional and he's really a starboy

According to statistics out there it's safe to say he is one of them if not the biggest right now. Getting there doesn't make one king, staying there is the real deal. Can he keep this momentum going for some years?

Really don't know much about him but I always prefer to read better things instead of making findings about people that will not benefit my life.

Even though I'm not up to date with the rankings in the music industry, I think going by the calibre of musicians that have featured wizkid in their music especially those outside Nigeria, Wizkid is doing well for himself.

Looking at his achievement and charts he's topped,I think we can say he is
There are may others making waves too but the awards and records just places him higher

Though I am a Nigerian, I do not really listen or pay much attention to music done by our Nigerian artist. There was a time I heard wizkid and davido are like the Ronaldo and Messi of the African music industry but others might argue something else so I guess it all boils down to personal perspective.

I don't really think wizkid is the biggest musician in Africa there are lot like davido and Akon ,those are one of the most popular musician. It all depends on the impact they have on the mine of people.

Wizkid is currently the biggest Artiste in Africa at the moment. His last album has really cemented his spot as the hottest in the continent at the moment

Every African country has a big music act that is doing well globally but wizkid consistent awards at Africa music awards and global is worth the debate if he is the greatest,

What do you think?
Post automatically merged:

From winning best Nigeria musician to African best musician on more than 3 occasions and hitting Billboard and global awards it is confident to say wizkid is the current best music big thing in Africa
Best musician?
I do not think so.
Except the basis of judgement is the number of grammy awards received or international recognition.
I would not say he is the best.

The Nigerian starboy has been exceptionally good. But the rate will depend on where you are coming from. Music in Nigeria and African as a whole is competitive

Well Wizkid is actually good.. to me but I think davido is actually the best ..I just love that guy davido he has the social interaction and vibes

Ok I can say is wizkid cos davido father's wealth is added to is own why wizkid own is not but if you want to look at it I will give it to BURNABOY

No he is not the greatest. I give it to Africa's biggest music star. Nigeria's Burna Boy who reminds me of Legendary Icon Fala kuti.

The stuff really hang on Wizkid and Burna Boy now, but the fact is I really know who is top amongst the two of them.

as painful as it is for me to accept that Wizkid is currently the most recognised musician currently in Africa because I'm not a fan of his.

although I am a Nigerian but I don't listen to such kind of music, but all I know Wizkid is one of the top best celebrities in Nigeria followed by Davido if I am not mistaken.

Wizkid has grown bigger since coming into the limelight like 10 years ago. The man has really taken African music to the top and he has featured many artists both far and near

Well,wizkid is really trying,but I don't think he is the best in the whole of Africa,there are a lot of musicians out there that are better than him,people like burna boy,he's the 1st to take the Grammy award.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back