Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that VR is the future of gaming? Or better yet, where gaming is going to go? I know eventually VR will be bigger, and will focus more on immersion and getting you to feel like you're actually in the game. I mean, that's our likely next best gimmick.

It just comes down to the high costs, as VR isn't cheap. But I think one day, VR will become even more affordable as the market opens up with new models every year.

I do believe that VR is going to get bigger and will eventually get better as well and hopefully will be used for more games but in terms of it being the future of gaming, I feel that is going to take a while.

At the moment to be able to even get a VR headset is setting you back quite a lot of money and not a lot of people can afford the high price to be able to play using VR. This is what I feel will hold VR back to an extent or will hold gamers back from being able to be involved with VR

VR technology has already seen significant growth and investment, and many game developers are actively creating new VR titles. VR gaming also has applications beyond just entertainment, such as in education, training, and therapeutic settings.

Do you think that VR is the future of gaming? Or better yet, where gaming is going to go? I know eventually VR will be bigger, and will focus more on immersion and getting you to feel like you're actually in the game. I mean, that's our likely next best gimmick.

It just comes down to the high costs, as VR isn't cheap. But I think one day, VR will become even more affordable as the market opens up with new models every year.
Well, VR is fascinating, but I don't believe it has a future in gaming. Many people still play on consoles and PCs, and there aren't as many games available in VR. I also dislike VR because I frequently experience motion sickness.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back