What's new

Is trade success depend on being right for more 50% only?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Based on my analysis, I discovered that becoming a successful trader does not only mean being right while trading for more than 50% alone, it requires your ability to manage the risk that is involved in the trade and that is what is most important. Share your thoughts.

Money management is very important in trading,if you don't know where to stop you are going to lose money in trading, what's the importance of making 1000$ profits on Monday an lose 2000$ on Friday.

You will be regarded as a successful forex Trader if you are able to record gains more often than 50% because that means that you are able to win more than 50% of your trades.

When you trade and you are right for more than 50% of your trades , that means you are a successful trader and you will be in profit . This is how to keep tab of your performance as a trader.

When you trade and you are right for more than 50% of your trades , that means you are a successful trader and you will be in profit . This is how to keep tab of your performance as a trader.
Well, you can profits from these markets only if you know what you are doing, a lot of people don't really have the full knowledge, that's why most of them are not earning money.

I agree that being successful in trading don't mean you have to be 50 percent right all the time. There are some strategies that will help you to minimize risk involve in trading. If you know this strategies, there's a high chance that you'll succeed as a trader.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back