What's new

Is this a nice time for me to buy stock and shares

Yes, I believe so, but you must exercise caution to avoid getting your money into the wrong hands or investing on the wrong website. After losing all of my money and shares last year and vowing never to do it again, even if the company is local to me, I made the decision to stop buying shares altogether.

The world hasn't recovered fully from covid 19 the disease is still killing all over the world so am considering is this is a good time for me buy stock and shares cause I have little or no idea about the stock but I heard you can actually make a fortune if you invest wisely so can I invest at this period or it was actually a very bad idea to invest now
Everyone who wants to invest in something like stocks or crypto should do their own researches because the research you do about it, is much better than others.

there is no time that i feel is bad when it comes to investing on the stock market, you just have to make your own analysis before going ahead to buy, because there is always opportunity, you have to look really hard enough

It's not a bad time to buy stock and shares because I believe their value will be low because of the pandemic. I would not recommend you go for oil stock.
One thing about stock investment is that as one is not a brooker it will realy need the assistance of an experience brooker to be able to analyse shares and the one that is good for investment.

Many things are falling down I don't really think this a good time to invest your money on anything online, I'll advise you to wait before you can invest your money.

According to son reviews, stock price usually falls around the middle of the month. So I think now might actually be the right time to buy and wait till when the price will rise

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back