Is this a nice time for me to buy stock and shares

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The world hasn't recovered fully from covid 19 the disease is still killing all over the world so am considering is this is a good time for me buy stock and shares cause I have little or no idea about the stock but I heard you can actually make a fortune if you invest wisely so can I invest at this period or it was actually a very bad idea to invest now

Yes, I think this is a good time to check on the stocks for buying. But not all stocks are good to buy. You have to be discerning not only with the performance during the pandemic era but also before the covid came to fore. Those companies that are hit hard like travel agencies, cinema and restaurants have very low prices of their stocks. If there are sellers then that would be a good investment on the pretext that covid will leave us soon.

Since you have discovered the unending circumstances covid19 have caused humans. You can take this time and check on how stock market operates. But don't rush to invest all in the name of making fast money through stock & shares trading. Remember it's still risky, you don't go without ideal basic knowledge that will enable you to excel.

This is a very good time to buy stocks. Many companies stocks are down because of the pandemic and will probably bounce back when the pandemic is over. I advice to look out for those companies and buy their stock, the economy will return to normal after the pandemic and you'll be surprised by how much your stock can grow.

Taking into account the previous comments and my way of thinking, if I think it is a good time to invest in stocks, many people are selling them at low prices for fear of the bankruptcy of said business. However, before making the decision, you should carefully study the possible proposals, since it is still a risky business.

I think now is the right time, because the financial statements have been audited and published, so that you will easily choose good stocks, if you are still in doubt, you can buy shares in stages every month, with a fixed amount for example $ 100,

Yes I think so but you have to be careful not to fall into wrong hands or in invest on the wrong site, it happened to me last year, and I lost all the money, and all the shares I didn't see them again till date, I resolved not to buy shares anymore even if the company is situated around my area.

To be perfectly honest, with the stock market, it's consistently hard to know whether 'now' is a decent an ideal opportunity to contribute. In the current environment, the not so distant future is much more unsure than expected and the lone thing we know is that it's probably going to be a rough ride for all business sectors.
Nonetheless, there are some reasonable approaches to move toward whether or not to place cash into stocks and offers right now that can give one some trust in settling on a choice.

Nice time to buy depends on your trading strategy. Either the market is bullish or bearish, their is always money to be made. A day trader wants liquidity and will always be ready when the market is bullish. A value investor waits for when he can find value in a particular stock based on his/her due diligence. Some value investors monitor a stock for months so as to buy at their target price.
Work on your strategy, it will help you to know when to buy or not. The great bear market of 2009 still produced millionaires.

It's not a bad time to buy stock and shares because I believe their value will be low because of the pandemic. I would not recommend you go for oil stock.

The world hasn't recovered fully from covid 19 the disease is still killing all over the world so am considering is this is a good time for me buy stock and shares cause I have little or no idea about the stock but I heard you can actually make a fortune if you invest wisely so can I invest at this period or it was actually a very bad idea to invest now
I think with enough research and advice from experts, you should be able to invest in the stock market. But you should not just jump into the market if you are a novice trader.

For now, I guess the price would be high but if it were during the pandemic, it would have been a good time because the price was low.

Investing in stock is a very nice idea and it is very good think toward that direction. I will advice you seek the services of a professional stockbroker to advise and guardians on when and best stocks to buy.

If there's anything the last pandemic taught a lot of people - myself included, it's that having a diversified portfolio of income is a must have in today's world.
So my dear, there's no better time to get shares or any other investment instruments means than now. If you're opportuned, go for it

You just have to do your research very well about the companies you want to invest in, if the companies have potential to make large profit then I do not we anything wrong with investing.

Every country and stock exchanges have their own favorable time. favorable time to invest in New York Stock Exchange might be different to the favorable time to invest in London stock exchange.

I think the main aim of buying stocks is to buy them at a low price with the hope that it would increase in value. The best time to buy a stock is when the value is low, before buying stocks make proper research.

Yeah, I think during or post covid might be the best time to buy stocks, you have to be careful that the stocks you are purchasing are going to shoot up and recover.

One thing that any investor can do in any investment scheme or stock is that he will buy it at a very cheap price when the price is low,and that is the more reason why investing in such period of low values is good.

This question is a critical one and I think everyone intending to make it big in the stocks markets should ask himself this question.
If one doesn't know the answer , it is advisable to seek expert advice

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back