What's new

Is there really any adverse effects of online gaming?

Yes, there are adverse effects of online gaming, well I am not an addicted gamer, but would suggest and advice to those who are. Once you notice that some or all the signs of an addicted gamer, all you need do is consciously make a to-do list of all the things you want to achieved each day and put your heart to it. Gradually you would also get addicted to accomplishing other things and come off online gaming.

The only adverse effect of online gaming is that it will make someone addicted. And if care is not taken, the person may not even tangible plan to execute because in the long run, it reduces the discipline of the punter.

There is really an adverse effect for gamers who specifically base their games into horror or death trap game. This can affect their mental health because it can keep occuring to them as if the game is real. This can even be disastrous for those who are very addicted to those kind of game.

To me the effect of games I played online does not affect me in any way whatsoever because most of the time I know that 90% of what I'm playing online is just fake and cannot be applicable to a real-life issue, when it comes to shooting and action games it doesn't exist in real life, the only one that has the possibility of affecting me then was using bike and car to perform stunts,that's only one affecting me when I was going to ride a bicycle and now I've come to understand that all those thing I played online is not applicable to real life.

The online game could cause a serious negative effect on the individual that is attached to it.
First;if the person is addicted to the game,it will be difficult to leave, secondly,it can demoralized the person if failed in the task and become sad at all times.

Are you concerned about the violence and gruesomeness depicted in online action games and its effects on your brain? If you are an addicted gamer, how do you cope?
I think that if not managed are if it is viewed by kids at a very young age then it can be a concern, but I think that for some it is an escape from reality which is okay if it is managed to doses and so that they are not completely consumed by the game.

Are you concerned about the violence and gruesomeness depicted in online action games and its effects on your brain? If you are an addicted gamer, how do you cope?
Yes, there is adverse effect of online gaming. It can be very addictive and can hamper your daily activities. It might render you ineffective, if you are doing something else you will be thinking of the game all the time.

Too much of everything is negative. So as gaming. Being addicted to games is equal to procrastination of everything! These procrastination will affect every part of your life. You can't study at the right time or cannot study atall, you skip meals, there's no sound sleeps, you don't have time for family and things important to you. You begin to also procrastinate change! The best way to get over this, is to get rid of the whole gaming itself. Do not say you'll take a day off, or you'll play after doing some things. Just get rid of everything! It worked for me.

Yes anything you do in life may have either a positive or a negative effect on you so it is two games two they might have positive interest and effect on you or sometimes have negative effects on your life.

Apart from being addicted,too much of playing games can disconnect you with the outside world and limit your social exposure, gaming is not a bad thing but it's best done with moderation and at spare time.

Yes, there are a lot of problems associated with online gaming. One is addiction, you can get so glued to the games that you neglect other important activities. This can have negative effects on ones lifestyle.

Yes there are some adverse effects of online gaming, firstly it is data consuming, it kills time,it's an addictive activity and it can make your relationship with people dwindle a little

I heard an article recently that a boy committed suicide right after he played the online game which was available in his phone. The game name was something like blue whale or something like that. So yeah , online gaming can have negative effects especially on children. So make sure you don't get addicted too much , just take online games as a form of entertainment and you are good to go.

I don't think online game is bad but too much of everything is bad, because one need to limit about playing much game online so that you not waste much money.

I don't even play online games at all. I only play offline soccer games. It can lead to addiction if care is not taken. Playing games is not bad itself but playing beyond your regular hours is.

And also playing online games stresses me a lot mentally , I get headaches and just waste the day sleeping for hours. So offline games like football and cricket is what supposed to be played by in terms of good health both physically and mentally.

Online gaming is definitely a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. I have had bad experiences with the online games. Most especially the money making ones. I agreed that some online games are brain sapping. This is what is obtainable.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back