What's new

Is there any rewarding android app which is related to fitness?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Many Apps developers are introducing rewarding apps related to fitness and health.
There are some legit and paying rewarding apps ,which are paying to their active members .Mostly fitness rewarding apps are just for iOS users. And Android users can't use those apps.

So is there any fitness relates rewarding app for Android users?

Sweatcoin is related to fitness apps.. It is paying you for walk.
For every 1000 steps you earn 1Sweatcoin. You can spend them for rewards,but cash rewards arent able to be redeemes because minimum is $1000..

Many Apps developers are introducing rewarding apps related to fitness and health.
There are some legit and paying rewarding apps ,which are paying to their active members .Mostly fitness rewarding apps are just for iOS users. And Android users can't use those apps.

So is there any fitness relates rewarding app for Android users?
Maybe if it could be run on android it would be a fun application

there are many apps which help you to get a good body and grow your muscles but you can't earn from them.

I never heard about them.

I think there are a few apps to pay you for Walk or run or something like that but I don't know for sure if those app are legit! But! I do know that on Instagram there are a lot of influencers that promote some sort of "Challenge-Multilevel business" so you get paid for posting and sharing a healthy lifestyle including food and workout.. people will follow your account based on your content.. the more people follow you the more you get paid... So you can say that Instagram is one of those apps

You mean app developers a creating an app that will allow people to check their fitness report and still pay the users for using the app. If that's what you mean then it's a good thing to have but I haven't seen that before

With fitness app, I guess the rewards come from burning those fats. What better reward can one get from a fitness app than moving from being overweight to the right size. There are some that actually give credits for consistently using the apps though. All I am saying is that the rewards of just being fit is enough for you.

Concerning if there is any android rewarding application related to fitness. Well, to be honest, I have never seen any application that reward it user for fitness, though there might be which am not sure of or can guarantee earning from it but one can check any related application on playstore

Am yet to see any Android rewarding that is related to fitness, please I think you have given me an assignment cos I have been looking trying to get an Android app that has some futures I mean fitness related issues then I can show it on

Lifecoin rewards you for walking. I had it installed on my previous phone for a while and it had some great rewards. It's available for iphone and android. They ask you for quite a lot of information about yourself before you join.

Lifecoin rewards you for walking. I had it installed on my previous phone for a while and it had some great rewards. It's available for iphone and android. They ask you for quite a lot of information about yourself before you join.

Its interesting that an app, is rewarding people, taking their personal and essential information to set up their profile. So they can earn some incentive for taking a walk. It sounds fantasy, have you been rewarded before from this app woman??

Its interesting that an app, is rewarding people, taking their personal and essential information to set up their profile. So they can earn some incentive for taking a walk. It sounds fantasy, have you been rewarded before from this app woman??
No I get so impatient with these kind of apps as they take too long to earn the amount of points you need. I changed my phone from iphone to android recently and never installed it. However if you just want to use it for counting steps it's quite good.

No I get so impatient with these kind of apps as they take too long to earn the amount of points you need. I changed my phone from iphone to android recently and never installed it. However if you just want to use it for counting steps it's quite good.
I was thinking it works on both devices? Both iOS and android phones. Using the app installed in the device for keeping account of steps makes sense. That's the major thing I'll be needing it, not necessarily for the incentive.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back