What's new

Is there any new site which is paying to upload?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There are very few sites according to my search on net which are paying to upload content or files...!!
I have tried some and still searching for new one...

So if anyone know about any new site which is paying without any subscription fee ,then let me know!!

It depends on what you want to upload, if its pictures upload, then I will tell you to search for 500pix.com. They are very legit site for selling your digital pictures and make money. Try TSU social media platform, if you are looking for a way to post any positive and vital contents of your choice to make money, then try 'TSU'.

It depends on what you want to upload, if its pictures upload, then I will tell you to search for 500pix.com. They are very legit site for selling your digital pictures and make money. Try TSU social media platform, if you are looking for a way to post any positive and vital contents of your choice to make money, then try 'TSU'.
Thanks for informative suggestion. Well I have tried TSU,which is similar to social media but their Paying structure is complicated and needs alot of time. Well I will try second site which you suggest. Thanks

There are very few sites according to my search on net which are paying to upload content or files...!!

So if anyone know about any new site which is paying without any subscription fee ,then let me know!!

Have you ever tried DropGalaxy? For 1000 clicks -> 15$ . If you want , i make a review tomorrow about dropgalaxy.

They ll not get biznotes, Because moderator delete all such posts and the member loses the earned points.
Kindly don't waste your answering limit, Because you ll earn for first 5 posts every hour,but the posts must be meaningful and have enough words to get approved for rewards.
This type of answer is not wasting your posting chances but ll also waste your earned biznotes. So be careful next time.

You might try a webtalk website. It's like social media. You can upload your content or articles there.

If the site is paid for uploading I have no information about it. But if it's like social media. I have several.
It's like social media, where you ll share what you want , upload pictures, videos etc. Its same like social media but you ll earn from your activity. I am no longer active there.

It's like social media, where you ll share what you want , upload pictures, videos etc. Its same like social media but you ll earn from your activity. I am no longer active there.
Yes, you are right. Such is the task in it. Indeed, sites like this are still not convincing for online workers. But I often see proof of payment obtained from social media platform sites.

You might try a webtalk website. It's like social media. You can upload your content or articles there.
To think that I was very reluctant to sign up with webtalk when it was recommended but to be honest I have come to love the platform.

Have you tried iStockPhoto?
They pay well. You just have to ensure you
Choose your best photos with the highest selling potential.
Also avoid plagiarism. Best of luck!

To think that I was very reluctant to sign up with webtalk when it was recommended but to be honest I have come to love the platform.
I think webtalk is a great social media platform. Bigger than tsu. If only I had an active referral on webtalk. That would really be my passive income.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back