What's new

Is there any new site which is paying to upload?

depends on what you want to upload, I think webtalk is the best social media platforms you can try on it it had an active referrals on the webtalk, you can upload, picture, and at. and get sell.

That makes it all good! As long as I can be able to post contents too. This is a good way to share about what is happening in my life and the environment while I get paid for it. I am definitely signing up on the site soon and will share my feedback about them.
Good, I hope you have your verified paypal account. Cos it pays through PayPal when you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. Not having paypal made me not to be working via the TSU social media site.

Try TSU, I have tried it during the past but I never earned anything from it, but as the popular saying goes "all hands are not equal" maybe you should give it a try and see if it would go well for you, some couple of people swear by it. So it's actually worth trying.

I would really love to know more about sites that pay to upload materials or information like bizdustry, since I discovered bizdustry, actually someone introduced me here, I have been come to really love and appreciate what this site is all about.

The only site I know that surely pays Is bizdustry.com it's the only site that I can recommend to any body, and they will thank me later, I have worked with so many sites online, some paid me at the onset but after that! They refuse to pay for second time,

Get paid to upload is one of the easy ways people make money online. But before you can make tangible income from this online business, your pictures have to receive lot of downloads. so your picture must be of high quality and appealing to a lot of people.

It depends on what you want to upload, if its pictures upload, then I will tell you to search for 500pix.com. They are very legit site for selling your digital pictures and make money. Try TSU social media platform, if you are looking for a way to post any positive and vital contents of your choice to make money, then try 'TSU'.
Are you making money on Tsu? I have used this site in the past, when it was owned by another company. However, I gave up on site. When it was acquire by a new owner, I never took interest in rejoining.

Are you making money on Tsu? I have used this site in the past, when it was owned by another company. However, I gave up on site. When it was acquire by a new owner, I never took interest in rejoining.
I created account on the TSU social media site, but i didn't last long there. The earnings are based on how viral your contents go. And also how people tip your contents positively, I just don't have such appetite to create quality contents to earn minimal.

It depends on what you want to upload, if its pictures upload, then I will tell you to search for 500pix.com. They are very legit site for selling your digital pictures and make money. Try TSU social media platform, if you are looking for a way to post any positive and vital contents of your choice to make money, then try 'TSU'.
You are really current and You know a lot of things ,i really want to learn from you, I came across a site some years ago that pay you to upload your pictures but UN the end ,they are not legit, I have heard about 500pix.com never try it because I don't wanna fall victim anymore.

I did not know you could earn from tip. When I was on the original tsu, you would be earning from engagements on your post. How much you could earn was based on the likes, comments, views you received on your post. likes, comments, views were based on the number of people you had as friends.

You are really current and You know a lot of things ,i really want to learn from you, I came across a site some years ago that pay you to upload your pictures but UN the end ,they are not legit, I have heard about 500pix.com never try it because I don't wanna fall victim anymore.
Its a shame that you fell yo the wrong site, I just hope it won't happen again to you. No one likes to waste his or her time online for nothing. 500pix.com have been active for years they're legit and still paying when someone buys your uploaded quality pictures. You can just try it, by login into it.

There are so many sites out there, but the problem is that they do not oay.
And some use your content against you.
So I would advise you know what you upload on such sites that claims they pay to upload

There are very few sites according to my search on net which are paying to upload content or files...!!
I have tried some and still searching for new one...

So if anyone know about any new site which is paying without any subscription fee ,then let me know!!
I heard about read cash, although many has testified to it that it pays. But I can't confidently give you assurance from my own side, I just registered and I am looking forward towards understanding the site

I saw someone recommend TFU inwhich I would love to know more about it and also dropgalaxy , i did love to give both of them a trail , am in need of huge bucks

I don't know of any legit paid to upload site as it stands now but if you're good in freelancing, I will urge that you to try; Operanewshub, Scooper, Goodnovel, Novelcat, or Phantom.

There are very few sites according to my search on net which are paying to upload content or files...!!
I have tried some and still searching for new one...

So if anyone know about any new site which is paying without any subscription fee ,then let me know!!
I am not sure about this.
Although there are new paid to upload sites, but since I am not working on any of them, I can't state if subscription fees are involved or not.

Thanks a lot sincerem for this. I'll do my homework and check; though it seems I'm a bit late since when this post was made but this would spur me to even get on to other sites as well.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back