What's new

Is there any new site which is paying to upload?

Have you tried iStockPhoto?
They pay well. You just have to ensure you
Choose your best photos with the highest selling potential.
Also avoid plagiarism. Best of luck!
No, there are tons of quality picture already on the forum and I don't think my photography ll meet the quality. So I don't sell photos

I am not aware of any site where you can earn just for uploading images. However, there are numerous legit sites that provides platform to sell your photography. You will earn when someone purchases your photograph. You can try stock picture or pixels to sell your photographs.

I will advice you work with site that are long in the business, who you can trust and if you are looking for a site to upload, you can check Envira Gallery.

You can upload pictures there and u can also search about them urself to be sure

They are very legit site for selling your digital pictures and make money. Try TSU social media platform, if you are looking for a way to post any positive and vital contents of your choice to make money, then try 'TSU'.

I do not see the need for you to be much more interested in such sites as you can focus on this forum and you will make a lot of money compared to the site you want to upload pictures because most of this site that pay yue to upload you really need a lot of people to download your image before you think of making a reasonable amount of money

this one isn't quite new, it's been running since long and have some very nice downloading methods that don't annoy users, you can check the review i did about it here in Bizdustry :

It depends on what you are being paid for in terms of the upload. For me if it is about normal media contents like muscis and video that are everywhere, no one pays. But for research contents that can help get data that are relevant in a company, then possibly.

It depends on what you want to upload, if its pictures upload, then I will tell you to search for 500pix.com. They are very legit site for selling your digital pictures and make money. Try TSU social media platform, if you are looking for a way to post any positive and vital contents of your choice to make money, then try 'TSU'.
Is this legit? So kindly explain all the requirements the payment methods and other things please so that we can get to know about the working criterias etc. It is requested to kindly explain thinhs in steps please.

Is this legit? So kindly explain all the requirements the payment methods and other things please so that we can get to know about the working criterias etc. It is requested to kindly explain thinhs in steps please.
500pix works mainly for those that uploads quality pictures. If you're a photographer looking to sell your digital pictures make use of pix500 and market them. Their are clients over there looking for quality non_licensed pictures to buy, you might be making good money through it.

500pix works mainly for those that uploads quality pictures. If you're a photographer looking to sell your digital pictures make use of pix500 and market them. Their are clients over there looking for quality non_licensed pictures to buy, you might be making good money through it.
Yes but I have oppo phone its quality is not much as pix500, anyway i will buy dslr in next month and i will definitely respond you back to work on that site. Thank you

I had no idea of sites that one could be paid to upload. But I have gone through the comments and I have picked out some of the sites mentioned. If I have time on my hands, I'll check them out hopefully........

It depends on what you want to upload, if its pictures upload, then I will tell you to search for 500pix.com. They are very legit site for selling your digital pictures and make money. Try TSU social media platform, if you are looking for a way to post any positive and vital contents of your choice to make money, then try 'TSU'.

How much do TSU social media platform pay for uploading pictures? I will like to give it a try and see if it is worth uploading some of my cool pictures and the ones I took of my pets on their platform.

There are very few sites according to my search on net which are paying to upload content or files...!!
I have tried some and still searching for new one...

So if anyone know about any new site which is paying without any subscription fee ,then let me know!!
I know about TSU, but I don't know whether it is playing right now. I will also have to research about it in my spare time because I would also love to upload some files and be making money out of it.

I know about TSU, but I don't know whether it is playing right now. I will also have to research about it in my spare time because I would also love to upload some files and be making money out of it.
hello there...i have used TSU and its a big stupid sites. its about to upload pics and how many vies you will get on your picture they will count but you will never get payment as they have made criteria to pay users

There are very few sites according to my search on net which are paying to upload content or files...!!
I have tried some and still searching for new one...

So if anyone know about any new site which is paying without any subscription fee ,then let me know!!
Try to search teepublic, it will be good if youre good at graphic designing. Just upload a design you want. Your account will serve as your storefront, The site will take care of your design and put it on tshirts mugs notebooks, etc. Just wxplore the site, or try to search on google.

How much do TSU social media platform pay for uploading pictures? I will like to give it a try and see if it is worth uploading some of my cool pictures and the ones I took of my pets on their platform.
Not only pictures you need to post, you aren't posting pictures there without write ups. Its just like normal social media sites like, Facebook, instagram, Twitter etc. The difference is the reward system it works with. You post original contents about travels, Cryptocurrency, what's happening, DIY, socials etc. You get paid via the impressions you received from people.

Not only pictures you need to post, you aren't posting pictures there without write ups. Its just like normal social media sites like, Facebook, instagram, Twitter etc. The difference is the reward system it works with. You post original contents about travels, Cryptocurrency, what's happening, DIY, socials etc. You get paid via the impressions you received from people.

That makes it all good! As long as I can be able to post contents too. This is a good way to share about what is happening in my life and the environment while I get paid for it. I am definitely signing up on the site soon and will share my feedback about them.

This depends on what you want to upload, if what you want to upload is in picture format you can try fiverr.com they connect you to clients easily and you'd get paid without set backs and if it's ads you want to upload try qleek via this link Click here https://qleek.ng/ref.php?i=s50850n
It pays for posting ads

Try to search teepublic, it will be good if youre good at graphic designing. Just upload a design you want. Your account will serve as your storefront, The site will take care of your design and put it on tshirts mugs notebooks, etc. Just wxplore the site, or try to search on google.
Good suggestion. I am working on some other sites like these but we are not sure about the quality. If we want to sell then we have to check if our customers are receiving the exact thing which they order but I got many negative reviews so I think this option is quite risky.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back