What's new

Is there any legit PTC site available for even the third world country?

JackMist

Oct 12, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was wondering if there is any PTC site that I can use to earn some legit cash even from my country. I would appreciate any kind recommendation.

There are many PTC websites available for virtually all countries even the third tier countries, what you should be worried about is the pay and income you will make from the websites. The pay in most of the websites is very small.

Bizdustry is one of such sites, there are others like Beermoneyforum and Trendi. I am sure of these three because they aren't fraudulent and they pay their members without problems, especially Bizdustry. There are a lot of them but don't fall for the bad ones.

There are so many site that pays and doesn't restrict the third world country as well I feel that the ability for them to see the site is the problem and the earning they will get including the transaction method make not be favourable to them

Like stated, Bizdustry is great. If it's surveys you want,it would be best to just give up and pursue other means. Alternatively, you can go for cryptocurrency faucets.

Get paid to click programs are nothing but a waste of time. you will not know about this until you reach the minimum threshold to ask for withdrawal. Majority of them may ban your account or decided not to give you all the money you earn in full.

I think the question is asked out of experience and probably frustration. I am also frustrated when it comes to paid-to-click sites for my region as none is ever worth it at all. They are mostly a waste of time

I was wondering if there is any PTC site that I can use to earn some legit cash even from my country. I would appreciate any kind recommendation.

Yes, there are many sites that pay legit for all countries. you only need to have a payeer account if it is available in your country :) vuexybux, imdbux, argonclick etc etc I pay in payeer and instant. really not much, but you asked for ptc. I recommend you posts on forums for a higher income.

I could see many people mentioning bizdustry for paid to click websites. This is not so, bizdustry is paid to post and not paid to click. There are numerous paid to click websites that are even available to third world countries but they are mostly waste of time as they pay less.

Their are many PTC sites that are available for the low tier countries but you must put it on mind that you won't earn enough because such sites pay very little.

There are a lot of pay to click sites available in the third world countries, even though some of them tends to have low rate of payment.

There are a lot of pay to click sites available in the third world countries, even though some of them tends to have low rate of payment.
I agree with you most or this PTC pays very low price after wasting much of your time. I don't think earning on PTC sites is good Idea Is just a waste of time.

Even though most PTC platforms are becoming scam recently but I can boldly say that nearly all the PTC platforms are available worldwide just as someone already mentioned above. That is one of the features I like so much about PTC platforms. But I believe that there are still genuine ones out there though they may be paying peanuts.

There are numerous sites that pay and do not impose restrictions on third-world countries. However, I believe that their capacity to view the site is the issue, and the earnings they will receive, as well as the transaction method, will be unfavorable to them.

I don't even care about paid to click website because I know they are not profitable in any way I may rather spend most of my time on any paid to post website I consider to be profitable because those are the one that can be able to generate some money.. this is based on my past experience .

Bro, it'll be better to work on micro jobs sites such as microworkers or picoworkers instead of PTC; a lot of these sites don't pay a whole lot.
They don't have the sustainability because they don't have enough clients.

I could advise Rotate4all which I think works for all countries regardless of whether you are from a level 3 country, you can also use coinpayu or adbtc, these 2 I think almost 100% that you can use it in a level 3 country.

Adbtc dot top is a PTC site that is available globally. I have used this site and received payment multiple times, you can even sell your referrals and make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back