What's new

Is there Any Business that you can start with $200?

I would say no, as there is no way you can start a business with just $200. But, you can use said $200 to get the ball rolling. You would still need more starting capital, but $200 could get you started on things, but you'd needs lots more of it to get further.

You have to account for so much more than just starting one up. You have to find a space for your business, workers, stock, marketing, etc. It will cost well over $1000+ just to get started, and that doesn't even mean you will succeed. There's a ton more work to be done before you can truly start a business and run it.

Such an amount is not a big amount but you can start a business with little or no amount. It just depends on the type of business and they way you manage the funds because it will definitely be a small scale business for a start.

There are many people who have started business with a mere amount of $50 and they made a thousand dollar of it. It all depends on your business strategy. there are many online traders who invest a small sum of cash and they end up making tons of money as they utilise the best kind of strategy.

200$ is like nothing when it comes to business but I believe there are some business you can start even with this little but these types of bussness won't make you rich

$200 is not a very big amount and if we are earning online or have a full-time job we all know its possible in a month or two at max so I feel everyone can afford to invest that provided there is a business that we can start with it so do you have any idea that we can start a business with an investment of $200.

$200 is a very small amount of money which I am not sure if it's going to be enough to start any reasonable business but if you are looking for something to use that amount of money to do I believe that it can be able to start the selling of bottle water along the roadside.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back