What's new

Is there an app for this ?

vest1992

I was wondering if there is an app for your mobile where you can check all your investements in stocks/shares?

I know you can find for your own bank but what about other platforms?

Well I think you can only check your stock through the platform that you invested in, for example some time last year invest my money online, I bought some shares online from a particular site called purchasesharesonline.com from time to time I keep checking my wallet to know how much I have made.

Of course, each broker or platform where you purchase your shares usually have this feature where you can check or monitor your investments.
It has being made easy that everything is digitalized nowadays.

I was wondering if there is an app for your mobile where you can check all your investements in stocks/shares?

I know you can find for your own bank but what about other platforms?
Yes.
I think there should be an app through which a broker can monitor his shares or stocks.
With such an app, one can know if the value of shares is rising or decreasing.

Of course, this option where you may check or monitor your investments is often available with each broker or platform where you buy your shares.
Everything is now digitized, which has made life easier.

Well I think you can only check your stock through the platform that you invested in, for example some time last year invest my money online, I bought some shares online from a particular site called purchasesharesonline.com from time to time I keep checking my wallet to know how much I have made.

I believe that the only way to check your stock is through the platform where you invested. For instance, when I first started investing my money online last year, I bought some shares from a website called purchasesharesonline.com. From time to time, I check my wallet to see how much money I have made.

If you use trading platforms like Robinhood, Webull etc. you can check your investments through a single app. Interestingly, most of the trading apps also allow you to invest in crypto, ETFs along with stocks. In our country, a lot of brokerage firsm offer trading app that allows you to check your portfolio.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back