What's new

Is there a singer you discovered on TikTok and currently enjoying music s/he produces?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I discovered Jax on TikTok and I love her music especially “Victoria’s Secret”. I also recently discovered about corook and I love “hey its ok!”

Any singer you discovered on TikTok?

Yes, there is! Sam Ryder is who I discovered on TikTok and his voice is just amazing, to be honest. I remember finding him on TikTok a while ago and then I realized he was our entrant for the Eurovision song contest and he did amazingly in that, especially with the song he sang to represent the UK. I still follow him now on TikTok and I am pleased to see he still posts a lot of singing videos which are amazing.

I discovered Jax on TikTok and I love her music especially “Victoria’s Secret”. I also recently discovered about corook and I love “hey its ok!”

Any singer you discovered on TikTok?
This is one of the best musician here that you have just said, I really enjoy his music not only on tik-tok, generally on Facebook and YouTube. And also enjoy some local music on tik-tok.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back