What's new

Is there a limit to how much you can charge?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to any business, service, shop etc, is there a limit to how much you can charge people? Can you raise your prices really high and expect a lot of money for what you're offering? I know that we're all free to price our services however we want, and that doesn't mean people will buy from you.

Do you think there should be a limit for some things? Or should we be free to price things however we see fit?

I think pricing of items in your business should be an average of what everyone is charging. All Businesses always have a certain amount to sell products that seems to be the same or varies slightly. If you put your prices too high, people patronize other people. And if you price too low, you will make losses.

I think pricing of items in your business should be an average of what everyone is charging. All Businesses always have a certain amount to sell products that seems to be the same or varies slightly. If you put your prices too high, people patronize other people. And if you price too low, you will make losses.
It is not good to put your price is too high and it is not good to put it very low because people will not know your value and your value will decrease so your price just has to be in between and normal

You don't even need to do anything in a capitalist economy or mixed economy. The market would fix the price and you would have to align other factors that affect you as a business to the price fixed by the market.

There should be a limit to how much you would charge for a particular service . It is important to set limit so that your client would look at the limit and would probably patronize you based on the services you are offering to them.

In my home country, there are laws and government bodies that control the prices, businesses cannot increase their prices on their own, they need approval. However, this rule is not strictly monitored.

When it comes to any business, service, shop etc, is there a limit to how much you can charge people? Can you raise your prices really high and expect a lot of money for what you're offering? I know that we're all free to price our services however we want, and that doesn't mean people will buy from you.

Do you think there should be a limit for some things? Or should we be free to price things however we see fit?
I don't think so because if the prices are not reasonable and too high, then the business won't have any customers and will soon go bankrupt. Prices are important to the business because if they are too low, it might not sustain itself anymore, and if they are too high, there will be no customers to buy products.

Unreasonable prices could sound the death knell for your business. Any business should aim at a long term profit than a short term one.

I think there should be a price ceiling for some products. Food products should be regulated by the government in terms of fixing a realistic price ceiling. This would reduce the exploitation of the populace by the capitalists.

There about definitely be a limit as to how much you should charge, especially in a situation where they can get it from someplace else. It would be best you make it in a way that you can still make your profit and would still be okay for your customers.

As a good business entrepreneur there's no limit to how you can charge your customer for the price of your product , that can only be possible in a location where there's no competition , but in my own opinion , I prefer just charging a little amount of money so that the business can be moving .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back