What's new

Is there a Life Insurance with a pension included?

I have not seen such kind of policy before and I think they are two different things entirely . The life insurance and the pension is not in any way the same and it should be treated as a separate entity.

There are a lot of insurance products in my home country that work exactly like a pension plan. You pay premiums for 15-20 years and the upon maturity you will receive monthly allowances for the rest of your life.
This sounds amazinggg! I will also inquire and search if similar policy exists at where I’m at right now. Appreciate the idea!

Even if you do not have access to such insurance policy products, you can try term life insurance. This policy will give you your insured amount after the maturity, which you can use as a pension funds.

Even if you do not have access to such insurance policy products, you can try term life insurance. This policy will give you your insured amount after the maturity, which you can use as a pension funds.
I see. Is this somehow similar to VUL where you invest and make profit while you pay for the life insurance?

I do not know about VUL, therefore,I cannot say anything. However, term life insurance means you insure for a certain amount of time. YOu get monetary returns as well as insurance coverage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back