What's new

Is there a legit site where one can get legit airdrop ?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There several airdrops pumping out everyday with only about 0.5% of them being legit. Are there well known sites that promote legit airdrops ?

Sure, but you know anything legit takes time to build, anything that's runs faster within a short duration of time is always suspicious. Dig deep and you will find one by yourself. But you can also try, basicincometoken. Com, OE try Pi network too.

There several airdrops pumping out everyday with only about 0.5% of them being legit. Are there well known sites that promote legit airdrops ?
It's difficult to check if a new Airdrop is legit, because mostly Airdrops are just to get members for other money making projects.
But still these are few ,you can say rare Airdrops.

Getting a legit site for airdrops might not be a problem but the main problem is how legit the airdrops is,have wasted some precious time in the past on airdrops.

It's impossible to know which airdrop is legit because most airdrops offer new coins that are not yet launched on exchanges. The only legit airdrops are from Blockchain and Coinbase

Airdrops are time wasters and they are 50/50 chance...you might not get paid after spending days claiming and I don't believe in airdrops anymore cos all of them do ask for you to deposit before they can pay you

Airdrops are time wasters and they are 50/50 chance...you might not get paid after spending days claiming and I don't believe in airdrops anymore cos all of them do ask for you to deposit before they can pay you
I have some friends that are wasting their time on telegram and WhatsApp groups waiting for Airdrops that never existed. It is better to engage on other reliable earning method then run Airdrop when the need arises.

I have some friends that are wasting their time on telegram and WhatsApp groups waiting for Airdrops that never existed. It is better to engage on other reliable earning method then run Airdrop when the need arises.
I know that any airdrop from telegram or WhatsApp are all scam cos nobody can race their hands up that they have been paid by any airdrop before

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back