What's new

Is there a legit game where one can play and earn real cash?

Well there are so many sites where one can play games and earn money from there but I don't know where most of the sites are working now. You must put money first before you start earning earning.

Play store there are so many gaming apps exist and these apps contains lot of ads, If anyone wants to earn some free coins, then try those apps, but the problem is that they show a lot of ads in between game play. These ads are really irritating. If you do not have any problem with these ads, then try them, but remember that these gaming apps are not worthy

Actually I believe there are quite a numbers of legit gaming site which you can make some good money but I will advise you to make a good research about them before you start.

I believe there are games you can play and make money. I, however, don't know anyone of them because I see them game playing to make money as waste of time. It may work for some people though.

I don't really like most games which is the more reasons i don't usually use my phone to play any game. And i just count all those games where people say they can be earning as total waste of time.

I've come across several games that claim they pay while you pay but after playing for a while. I found them to be time wasters. I know of Bitcoin Blast that actually pays you in crypto but you have to play it a whole lot and amass a huge number of coins to even earn anything tangible. So, I'm asking.. Is there any other legit paying game out there?
I heard about axie infinity where you play and earn but I didn't use that, you can do researches about it on YouTube, it could be a good source of information.

Yes you can earn money by playing games online. I tried these games last year and it really worked out . Some of these games are bingo for money , play and wine, earning station swag bucks. And these games are very legit

You can actually earn money by completing multiple tasks of the game in the offer wall. It took me a long time to get there, but it was worth it.

Have you heard about The Sandbox? Well, it is a metaverse game where you can make money through your gaming activities. There are a lot fo play to earn games, for instance, splinterlands, cryptofights, axie infinity, etc. These are blockchain based games that pay with crypto tokens.

Cryptocurrency is one of biggest trends in the world today. Gaming companies have seen the need to wrap up a project with cryptocurrency to get a lot of people into playing their games whereby they pay them small amount of cryptocurrency. Axie Infinity is one of the best cryptocurrency video games you can play out there to win.

I tried a lot of games but always needed long time for earning coins. These games were stressing me so much and by this I stopped. Recently I found android app games that pay satoshi. No stress, can do in spare time. Of course will be not rich but for collecting some satoshi they are good.

Hey @utuchegal, it's cool to see you've found a no-stress way to earn a bit of satoshi in your spare time. For anyone else reading who's looking for similar options, it's crucial to ensure that the games are reputable and genuinely reward players.
While it's rare to find games that can replace a full-time income, searching for the 'best games for real money' could lead to some interesting finds. Some apps offer a variety of games from trivia to strategy, and while the payout might not make you wealthy, it's a fun way to potentially earn a little extra.

Last edited:
I tried a lot of games but always needed long time for earning coins. These games were stressing me so much and by this I stopped. Recently I found android app games that pay satoshi. No stress, can do in spare time. Of course will be not rich but for collecting some satoshi they are good.

Those game can not pay you enough money but if it's something that you enjoy doing as a hobby, you can be able to get some little coins that are worth a very little amount of money. It is the reason why most people are not interested in playing them.

Those game can not pay you enough money but if it's something that you enjoy doing as a hobby, you can be able to get some little coins that are worth a very little amount of money. It is the reason why most people are not interested in playing them.
This is amount wagered on satoshis are little few compared to those amount of money that you wager with USD or playing in EUR because 1 satoshi is even lower than one cent value so earnings doesn't seems to be reasonable ones.

This is amount wagered on satoshis are little few compared to those amount of money that you wager with USD or playing in EUR because 1 satoshi is even lower than one cent value so earnings doesn't seems to be reasonable ones.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's why I don't have any interest in playing such video games. It's a complete waste of time to me because I can never get anything equivalent in terms of the time and commitment I have invested in playing such game which I would have used to get something tangible if I was invested with another thing that is more reasonable.

Cryptofights is an ideal game for those who want to game for money. Unlike some play-to-earn games where you have to collect tokens and NFTs for earning cryptogights is a game where a player can earn base don how he performs in the game. It is essential to understand that this game demands an active participation, and it's not tailored for those without a genuine interest in gaming.

If there are games that pay you like this, it's probably going to be very little money and not worth the time put into it. I wish there was something like this, but alas I haven't found or heard of one yet.
It could be when you are extremely bored from your current work no more than that but you cannot consider as the main source of income especially if there is something not new in the game or a reasonable amount of earnings.

I've never been interested in playing video games for the purpose of making money from them. Why, I've never wanted this is because those games will not pay any big amount of money. If I'm going to play a game to make money, I'm expecting a huge pay but it's never what I can make from those games.

It could be when you are extremely bored from your current work no more than that but you cannot consider as the main source of income especially if there is something not new in the game or a reasonable amount of earnings.
I think the only way to make video games your main source of income is to dedicate yourself to Esports if you are very good at a specific video game or otherwise try to start a YouTube channel about video games and monetize it, but it will be a long journey and better that you have alternative sources of income while you develop the project.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back