What's new

Is there a legit game where one can play and earn real cash?

Rwangas

Jan 17, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've come across several games that claim they pay while you pay but after playing for a while. I found them to be time wasters. I know of Bitcoin Blast that actually pays you in crypto but you have to play it a whole lot and amass a huge number of coins to even earn anything tangible. So, I'm asking.. Is there any other legit paying game out there?

At least I have seen anyone that's been paid yet meanwhile ads are numerous where shown to have been paid ; which even doest seem to be true, and are made for pulling legs. And personally experienced some 4 games to prove whether actual paying or not. But got no satisfaction yet. And wasted my time as well.

I've come across several games that claim they pay while you pay but after playing for a while. I found them to be time wasters. I know of Bitcoin Blast that actually pays you in crypto but you have to play it a whole lot and amass a huge number of coins to even earn anything tangible. So, I'm asking.. Is there any other legit paying game out there?
There are actually loads of games one can play to earn crypto currencies and cash too.

On luckyfish platform, they have many games to choose from most of which are simple to play and earn from.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find 4 game Here!​
semp.net​

I play some on thunder token platform and pipeflare where I claim crypto currency from. You should try them out.

Yeah still on that bitcoin blast I used to play it, it is a nice game almost addictive if not for the tons of ads that you have to watch before you get to play the next game and they pay you legit but I had to play almost 40 games to get a return of just 30cents... $0.30.

Yes, you can earn money playing games online and even on your phone. And there are real money earning games that pay.You don’t even have to be an expert gamer, to be able to get paid playing games. Though, some of the gaming sites are restricted to some country; so you have to find out if your country of residence is not restricted. They are as follows
Swagbucks
Earning Station
Tap Cash Reward
Qriket
Cash Pirate
Space Bitcoin
Bitcoin Wonder
Bitcoin Hunter
PCHgames
Cash Dazzle
Exodus 3000
Bingozone e.t.c

Yes you can earn money playing games online. You can also earn by testing some games and playing up to a level. However, you should not expect to earn much from this. You have to be a game lover and have enough data and time. You can try gamehag where you get paid to play games,complete offers and tasks. You get paid with crypto, PayPal and gift cards.

I have personally tried most of several platforms that claim they pay you a certain amount for playing games and after reaching there threshold when is time for payout there site will automatically refuse to function.
I have tried them severally but it's always the same scenario.

There are tons of games on google play that you can play and earn cash or crypto currencies, games like luckyfish, blackjack and others, all you just have to do is search on play store and you will see these games. Although most of them requires you for first make a deposit and some doesn't but it all depends on your choice which one you are planning to play and earn on. So play safe and play wise.

There will definitely be games that earn rewards but they have to be played for a long time and earn very little money.You can't make a lot of money from these games, nor are they forums I have also played some games like Puppet Town.This game pays off in the moment, but it takes a long time

I really doubt that there is because the ones I have downloaded on play store proved to be a waste of time. I tried and tried, every time I got close to the withdrawal minimum or points the games either stop working or the points accumulation becomes super slow I don’t if games that pay real cash truly exist

The only one I am sure of is bitcoins blast. I garnered some bitcoins through this game. But I was fed up with its low earning and too much adverts . I have tried to try out other games advertised on bitcoins blast but I was not getting paid.

Sure! You can earn money playing games online, I know of bitcoin cash and swag bucks, it'll take a whole lot of time before you'll realise a tangible amount but if you're consistent with it sure you can get something out of it, bitcoin blast pays you in crypto coins directly to your coin base wallet, while swag buck earning can either be paid through paypal, gift cards or other means of payment.

Last edited:
I have seen some paying games but the pay is very very discouraging. You spend so much time and data on the game site and end up earning peanuts because you have to pile up so many coins that will give very little money.

Earning Station
This is another high quality site that really pays you for doing lots of things online, including playing games.

Specifically they pay you for:

Playing games online or on your phone
Watching fun and other videos online
Shopping online on Groupon
Taking surveys

You can make money by playing games online. It’s not too good to be true. The key thing to getting paid is to choose the right games and platforms. With some games, you could earn lots of tokens but have no way to turn your winnings into actual cash.

Other times your winnings are paid in real money. A great way to double your earnings from online games is to play a money making game that’s partnered with any platform, which pays you for your online activity.

@
There are actually loads of games one can play to earn crypto currencies and cash too.

On luckyfish platform, they have many games to choose from most of which are simple to play and earn from.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find 4 game Here!​

semp.net​

I play some on thunder token platform and pipeflare where I claim crypto currency from. You should try them out.
@Kayzzy3 I hope the games listed above worth trying out. I have come across many too, but in the long run it doesn't worth the productive hours spent trying to earn token. Please provide detailed info.

They are a lot of game one can earn from but the stress involve might not be worth it and most times after completing the task in the game,payment becomes an issue as they loose credibility.

They are a lot of game one can earn from but the stress involve might not be worth it and most times after completing the task in the game,payment becomes an issue as they loose credibility.
Play games and earn money.play easy money games from different online sites ,making money can now be so much fun when you can take the help of online gaming,
* WEALTH WORDS.
* Play and wine.
* Paid game player.
* Bingo for money.
* Corporation Master.
* XY Gaming.

have by and by attempted a large portion of a few stages that guarantee they pay you a specific sum for messing around and subsequent to coming to there edge when is the ideal opportunity for payout there site will consequently decline to work.I have attempted them severally yet it's consistently a similar situation.

I personally don't know if any thing of such exist and I won't want to waste my time but if some one that I know earns from any site by playing games, I may give it a try. There are just too many numerous fraudulent sites out there that doesn't keep to their promise.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back