What's new

Is their any gaming forum one can earn from??

Of course there are a lot of gaming forums that abound and earn from but the thing is that the majority of them pay peanuts and one cannot depend on those little accumulations to earn something meaningful online.

Yes, it doesn't act like bizdustry, you'll contact the admin or send message to him, then he'll review your account and message to accept you or not.

too much hassle .. it had to be a public gaming forum like bizdustry that anyone can pay for. I think he was much more populous and more successful with him. :)

too much hassle .. it had to be a public gaming forum like bizdustry that anyone can pay for. I think he was much more populous and more successful with him. :)
Yes, it's a public gaming forum just like bizdustry is. But the number of active posters aren't like bizdustry because his budget isn't much, that's why he's selecting few posters which he can afford their payment.

Well,for now I don't know if there is any game forum that use to pay,most of them seems to be scammers,but for the past years there was one game forum that do pay,but they are no more paying.

Well,for now I don't know if there is any game forum that use to pay,most of them seems to be scammers,but for the past years there was one game forum that do pay,but they are no more paying.
Yeah, most gaming forums stopped paying a while ago. I guess most people don't stay active in such forums. I think a gaming sector should be integrated into forums like Bizdustry to serve those who live gaming discussions.

Yes, it's a public gaming forum just like bizdustry is. But the number of active posters aren't like bizdustry because his budget isn't much, that's why he's selecting few posters which he can afford their payment.

I understand now. do you know other forums like bizdustry? apart from forumcoin, beermoney .. where are the active users and can you post quality to be rewarded? :)

I understand now. do you know other forums like bizdustry? apart from forumcoin, beermoney .. where are the active users and can you post quality to be rewarded? :)
Their is another one called trendri PTP, it pays on cryptocurrency just as bizdustry, but you need to download Binance exchange app, of you don't have Binance. But if that's difficult for you setting up an account on Binance, I can help you release your earnings via my own Binance account, then transfer your earnings to you.

Cryptocurrency has made this much more easier and fun because there are so many games that will reward you for partaking in it. There is the axie infinity group of games you can earn axs or slp.

Their is another one called trendri PTP, it pays on cryptocurrency just as bizdustry, but you need to download Binance exchange app, of you don't have Binance. But if that's difficult for you setting up an account on Binance, I can help you release your earnings via my own Binance account, then transfer your earnings to you.

Sounds good, it really sounds good. Can you give me a private message please with some details? Like how much money can you make a day, if you have any limit of jobs etc? I would be interested .. and a reff link, to register under your reff :)

Sounds good, it really sounds good. Can you give me a private message please with some details? Like how much money can you make a day, if you have any limit of jobs etc? I would be interested .. and a reff link, to register under your reff :)
That's pretty good to hear from you, sorry I didn't make up on time to reply your message, was busy elsewhere. I'll give you a PM now concerning the site, which you need to know.

Well personally I do not like to play games on my phone or any gadget because I was told it decrease the power of the battery I don't know how true it is,so I don't involve in playing games to earn

Cryptocurrency has made this much more easier and fun because there are so many games that will reward you for partaking in it. There is the axie infinity group of games you can earn axs or slp.
Yeah, crypto related games are so many these days. I don't play them but I have read alot about them. There is a friend in forum coin who claims to earn so well from playing fantasy games and earning through cryptcurrencies.

There was one that I participated in, there you are asked to download the games and run the apps for some seconds but at the end it was a scam.

I am not really a fan of games, so I don't have that zeal or interest to know much about what is going on in that area. But I think there are some gaming platforms out there, though can't mention now. But I think google will give you some much option to choose from if consulted.

Bling.com offers a great range of games for you to enjoy and the best thing is that they pay you for your time that you play the games and the scores that you accumulate, the pay you Bitcoin into your coinbase wallet

you can search about this gaming forum, it has a very good reputation. the owner was a member with us the last year and he answered many users' questions.

There are many gaming forums that one can earn money from, I can't really remember some of them but I was once in a gaming forum but I can't recall the name.

Sorry to say I really don't know any legit gaming forum exist are not, but I know few legit gambling sites, where if we know good gaming strategies, then we we surely makes some money daily.
There are many gaming forum sites out there, just google it.
If we search for gaming forums on Google, the majority of forums are fake. They just promise to pay, but that they do not pay any kind of money. They just waste our valuable time.

Last edited:
I don't really know of any, but even if there are any, can one compare their skill to that of the other users and then earn?
I previously played Call of Duty online, and I thought the simulated gamers' gameplay was extraordinary.
Some folks have such adept control that they play with all of their fingers.
Gratitude to them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back