What's new

Is the possibility of a green mining rig something we can achieve?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Mining has become one of the easiest ways to make cryptocurrency in the last few years. There are many people that get involved in it and there are many more that are continuing to get involved in it because of the high price that we are seeing recently. However, as we all know when it comes to mining it does require a lot of electricity and energy usage. As a result we have burning more fossil fuels and this will essentially cause more environmental damage.

And the question that I have is - is it possible to have a green energy mining rig? In my opinion I think that this may be possible however the concern lies in the fact that green energy, in terms of solar power and so forth, can sometimes be considered to be unstable and as such they won't be continuous mining operations. However, with energy storage it is a possibility. Do you feel that this is something we may see in the future?

I haven't experience about any of mining sofeare and app. But now some people use it so by this it looks like mining apps work but in my views there are fake mining apps around there. So no personal experience so no suggestion about that.

Green mining rig? Do you mean mining pool cos that's where people are making a lot of profit on daily basis as the case may be. You can also try mining through some apps in play store, some of them are real and paying, some websites are also paying if you buy their plans.

I love this thread and the question👍👍. I think it is possible, especially with the world looking towards efficient and safe energies, mining rigs take up so much power, I saw a mining farm and someone said that what one processor uses in a week is equivalent to what some families consume in a year. I think it is really important that mining rigs and farms start to run on renewable energies.

I am not sure if energy-saving mining process is possible or not because mining indeed requires a lots of energy as of now. Right now, we do not have the technology to mine Bitcoins without electricity.

As far as I know you can use the same equipment to green mine that you are traditionally using. All you need is green electricity. Green electricity means renewal energy like solar, wind, hydro, etc.

Bitcoin mining is the process by which new bitcoins are entered into circulation; it is also the way that new transactions are confirmed by the network and a critical component of the maintenance and development of the blockchain ledger. "Mining" is performed using sophisticated hardware that solves an extremely complex computational math problem. The first computer to find the solution to the problem is awarded the next block of bitcoins and the process begins again.

With current advancements in technology it might be possible in the future mine gold and other valuable Rocks without making any disastrous effect to the environment and we are hoping for that soon.

Since mining currently uses a lot of energy, I'm not sure if energy-saving mining processes are really conceivable.
The technology to mine bitcoins without power is not available at the moment.

Mining has become one of the easiest ways to make cryptocurrency in the last few years. There are many people that get involved in it and there are many more that are continuing to get involved in it because of the high price that we are seeing recently. However, as we all know when it comes to mining it does require a lot of electricity and energy usage. As a result we have burning more fossil fuels and this will essentially cause more environmental damage.

And the question that I have is - is it possible to have a green energy mining rig? In my opinion I think that this may be possible however the concern lies in the fact that green energy, in terms of solar power and so forth, can sometimes be considered to be unstable and as such they won't be continuous mining operations. However, with energy storage it is a possibility. Do you feel that this is something we may see in the future?
There are techniques to lessen the amount of energy and heat produced by the numerous mining rigs now in operation. For instance, we may lower the energy consumption and heat production of mining rigs by adopting more effective cooling systems and renewable energy sources like solar or wind turbines.

Green mining is a concept where instead of using fossil energy to power your mining equipment and maintain your room temperature, you will be using renewal energy such as geothermal energy, solar energy, hydro energy, and wind energy for mining. When you use green energy, you will not only reduce mining cost but also have minimal damages to the environment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back