What's new

Is The Forex Market Much Better Than Hyips?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are so many people out there who invest money in many Hyip sites. Those Hyip sites are considered a bad way of making money as they could scam you. Some people suggest that it is much better to trade in Forex market, so is this really the case?

I truly prefer trading to any other form of investment because in trading one has significant control over the outcome and if you are a good risk manager , you would thrive in this industry.

Actually I dont know much about Hyips but I have some knowledge about forex and even engage myself into.
based on experience, I prefer trading than any online business.

There are so many people out there who invest money in many Hyip sites. Those Hyip sites are considered a bad way of making money as they could scam you. Some people suggest that it is much better to trade in Forex market, so is this really the case?
The forex market and HYIPs both have benefits and downsides, making it challenging to conclude which is superior. HYIPs typically provide better profits than the currency market, but they also carry a higher loss potential. The forex market, on the other hand, is more liquid and has lower fees for transactions than HYIPs.

the forex market is so much better than all this hyip as it is something that you have some control over unlike hyip that you do not have any form of control, and with forex if you perfect your skills you can make steady cash.

the forex market is so much better than all this hyip as it is something that you have some control over unlike hyip that you do not have any form of control, and with forex if you perfect your skills you can make steady cash.
Forex market is much more better than the hyip to be sincere the forex market can make you money but HYIP will definitely lead you to loss consider that majority of people joining here want to make fast money at the end of the day they end up in loss but if you take your time to learn and understand forex seriously you can make money easily

Forex market is much more better than the hyip to be sincere the forex market can make you money but HYIP will definitely lead you to loss consider that majority of people joining here want to make fast money at the end of the day they end up in loss but if you take your time to learn and understand forex seriously you can make money easily
With high-yield investment program it is certain that you will lose your money it may not be now but you will definitely lose your money but if you harness your skill as a pro forex trader you will definitely come out profitable

Honestly I am at a loss as to which one is better between the two. If you're not careful in forex trading you can lose all your capital and that can be said of High yield investments as well.

Forex trading is far better than hyip programs and that is why you will find forex very interesting compared to hyip programs because with expertise, you can still make money in forex.

The forex market is much more better than the high yield investment programs in all ways because with the forex, you can still make predictions of the market without having to lose huge money if you can involve proper risk management.

The forex market is far better than the high yield investment programs because high yield investment programs is a scam and forex is not a scam.

This I think is quite obvious to me the Hyips are nothing more than crude scams to run with your money, that is, I have not yet found anyone to insure me or show me real proof of having made money with a hyip, and if he did it is because he entered the platform first or is related to the hyip staff.

Obviously, forex is preferable to HYIP in any way. Although both are very short way to make money and risky sectors, HYIP is much more risky than forex is.

Forex trading is much more better than HYIP. You still have opportunity to earn good amount and your trading is in your hand. The platform is always more reliable than that if HYIP. HYIP websites are just program to scam people.

Trading forex cannot be compared with investing on Hyip programs. Forex trading is a business that's well know by all and sundry, even when you lose money to it, it's understandable. But investing in Hyip is like giving money to people freely.

High yield investment programs should be considered as a scam network as most of them have always failed in keeping to their promises and people have lost so much money.

It is very obvious that forex market is better than the hyip . The reason is that you can make predictions yourself in the forex market and your judgement is in your hands unlke hyips.

It is very obvious that forex market is better than the hyip . The reason is that you can make predictions yourself in the forex market and your judgement is in your hands unlke hyips.
The forex market is better than hyips and there is a clear-cut difference between the two because hyip will not stand the test of time but forex will do.

Well currently I don't really know much about Hype but I believe forex trading can be much better than that.

raven though it's full of alot of uncertainties which you can not predict if you can gained or lose.

Well currently I don't really know much about Hype but I believe forex trading can be much better than that.

raven though it's full of alot of uncertainties which you can not predict if you can gained or lose.
It is very certain that the forex market is better than the high yield investment programs. Although some people categorise forex as high-yield investment programs but it is better than Ponzi schemes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back