What's new

Is the business of selling and buying used computers profitable ?

I believe selling and buying of used computers is profitable. This is because these days almost everyone is in need of a computer and not everyone can afford to buy a new one.

I heard from someone that selling and buying old computers can make huge profits if you have some experience about it.Because nowadays computer has become the need of Everyone.So the business of buying and selling computers is very profitable That's why the business of buying and selling computers is very profitable. you express your opinion.

If you are able to get a good location or have a way to market your products, then this business is going to be a lucrative business for you. I have always thought about going into that business too, but capital seems to be a major issue that has stopped me so far.

If you are able to get a good location or have a way to market your products, then this business is going to be a lucrative business for you. I have always thought about going into that business too, but capital seems to be a major issue that has stopped me so far.

Well, the main problem with this kind of business is the fact that such kind of businesses are not that suitable for anyone. You may need to have experience and you may need to sell used computers that work well. Many people who own such kind of businesses are involved in scam and they sell substandard computers. They never even offer any kind of guarantee at all.

I heard from someone that selling and buying old computers can make huge profits if you have some experience about it.Because nowadays computer has become the need of Everyone.So the business of buying and selling computers is very profitable That's why the business of buying and selling computers is very profitable. you express your opinion.

There are so many people that are currently in this line of business in my country and I believe that most of them are doing very well for themselves because they have a means of importing those use computer products from China and some other countries that have it in bulk. They usually sell it very well for a profitable price here in my country.

Many local computer business owners also deal in used products as well. There is a huge market of such kind of products in here. They tend to import such kind of products and I have seen that myself. They buy products at a very low cost and sell it at high prices.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back