What's new

Is TCPGaming a SCAM or legit

Even if this forum was legit and paying, I would never join this forum. I am not a gamer and I don't play games. Since I don't play games, I don't know about games. When I don't know about games, what would I post on the site that is dedicated to games.

TCPGAMING platform is a scam,because i registered with them followed their rules and regulations and i was increasing my earnings on their site,only to wake up one day and try to login to their site but to no avail,the response i got was that the site is for sale.

i had joined the site and the red flags were just to much, to save my effort i remained inactive for a while hoping to see how the events unveil and it did badly. Lot of people at the time of cash out had a lot of struggles and ended up being banned which is not the right way of solving any problem or challenge.

Ii think most of us got a message from bizdustry that tcpgaming sites are scam and immediately I went to make a withdrawal but to my surprise the site is no longer functioning , in facts I even Google searched it and people still confirm the sites to be scam, I never had the opportunity to get my money because my withdrawalwas declined.

I was once checking the site, I didn't register because it's about games. But soon after I read some reviews where they confirm that TCPGaming is a scam. So I recommend you to investigate more so that you do not waste your time on the site, because in the end when you go to withdraw your winnings there is the possibility of not receiving them.
Their is nothing to confirm around TCPgaming forum. Its a scam site, the admin created the forum for a dubious purpose, and his plans failed him prematurely. I was scammed $15 from the site, but I've moved on after noticing its fraudulent ways.

Their is nothing to confirm around TCPgaming forum. Its a scam site, the admin created the forum for a dubious purpose, and his plans failed him prematurely. I was scammed $15 from the site, but I've moved on after noticing its fraudulent ways.
It is unfortunate that you were scammed @Sincerem , did you not read in time the information given by @Alexander? Surely you were already there working hard trying to produce profits. I didn't register because I'm not a game lover, therefore I have no topic of conversation.

It is unfortunate that you were scammed @Sincerem , did you not read in time the information given by @Alexander? Surely you were already there working hard trying to produce profits. I didn't register because I'm not a game lover, therefore I have no topic of conversation.
@Alexander personally spoke with the admin on the phone and he was extremely discourteous and immature. He broke the law and was reported by Alex and their website was shut down.

@Alexander personally spoke with the admin on the phone and he was extremely discourteous and immature. He broke the law and was reported by Alex and their website was shut down.
some of these investors who are trying to claim that they can bring some online jobs for ordinary citizens should quickly be spotted and rooted out of the online world as their intentions are purely evil. Am still getting to know Alexander but i think he is such a hard worker and has a big dream for the entire world. HE DERERVE A MEDAL OF HONOUR.

Excellent by @Alexander ! it's a shame that a person after investing time in creating a site and getting it started, does not comply with the legal steps with the members regarding their payment offer. When there is no honesty and respect for others nothing good can be expected.

I'm among the first set of members who registered on the forum site, invited by @Joshua Farrell. So when i went there, the incentive was very high that, one can even make $50 there a day doing nothing serious. So i only made $15 the first two days i joined, i wasn't working so fast like others cos i was still having doubt around the site for such a high incentive. I tried requesting withdrawal, but the option for the preferred withdrawal method keeps saying unavailable. I gave up on the site, before Alex announced its fraudulent ways.

I'm among the first set of members who registered on the forum site, invited by @Joshua Farrell. So when i went there, the incentive was very high that, one can even make $50 there a day doing nothing serious. So i only made $15 the first two days i joined, i wasn't working so fast like others cos i was still having doubt around the site for such a high incentive. I tried requesting withdrawal, but the option for the preferred withdrawal method keeps saying unavailable. I gave up on the site, before Alex announced its fraudulent ways.
It is good to know that he did not engage as in other forums to produce profits on the page, as the loss of time would have been greater. We already know that the page is closed thanks to the timely actions taken by @Alexander , this way there will be no more scams.

It is good to know that he did not engage as in other forums to produce profits on the page, as the loss of time would have been greater. We already know that the page is closed thanks to the timely actions taken by @Alexander , this way there will be no more scams.
I'll continue to report any website owner that does wrong doing.

@Alexander, never supports scam, that's why he warned us not to visit the forum again after noticing that its a scam site. I've forgotten about this long time now, cos it is part of life. Their is disappointment at some point in life, but with time those sad stories fade, and better opportunities comes by.

I'll continue to report any website owner that does wrong doing.
Excellent @Alexander , good for you for making that decision as you have the means and the opportunity to do so. It is unfortunate that many members who need to make some money come across these types of fraudulent sites and only get to waste their time. I hope you always keep your honesty.

@Alexander, never supports scam, that's why he warned us not to visit the forum again after noticing that its a scam site. I've forgotten about this long time now, cos it is part of life. Their is disappointment at some point in life, but with time those sad stories fade, and better opportunities comes by.
You are correct @Sincerem , @Alexander warned in time, but perhaps many members do not take the time to review the messages he sends, which are usually informative. We must be vigilant to be well informed.

Excellent @Alexander , good for you for making that decision as you have the means and the opportunity to do so. It is unfortunate that many members who need to make some money come across these types of fraudulent sites and only get to waste their time. I hope you always keep your honesty.

You are correct @Sincerem , @Alexander warned in time, but perhaps many members do not take the time to review the messages he sends, which are usually informative. We must be vigilant to be well informed.
Yeah, you said it all. We must be vigilant to be be well informed in order to avoid wasting our precious time for nothing. Immediately @Alexander warned us, i withdrew my activities over there at the site.

Based on the recent update received from the admins, what can we then say if TCPGaming is SCAM OR LEGIT.
Scam bro nothing more than that... There scam scam self, for those of us that av an account with the site would have noticed that the site as been suspended how can a site that hasn't reached one month get suspended

Yeah, you said it all. We must be vigilant to be be well informed in order to avoid wasting our precious time for nothing. Immediately @Alexander warned us, i withdrew my activities over there at the site.
Very attentive, this is of importance, as @Alexander described you will continue to report, and we must be vigilant. The action you took was the right one, immediately remove the activities from the website, the good thing is that you did not continue wasting time and energy.

Very attentive, this is of importance, as @Alexander described you will continue to report, and we must be vigilant. The action you took was the right one, immediately remove the activities from the website, the good thing is that you did not continue wasting time and energy.
Sure Alex said him and the team at bizdustry will continue to report such kind of site that only rely on scamming people. I realised somewhat on time to reframe my activities from the site. Cos no one love wasting energy and time for an unproductive things all the time, even mad people can't do that.

Sure Alex said him and the team at bizdustry will continue to report such kind of site that only rely on scamming people. I realised somewhat on time to reframe my activities from the site. Cos no one love wasting energy and time for an unproductive things all the time, even mad people can't do that.
It's like that, not even crazy people like to waste time, I have learned to be more careful in the sites that are recommended to me or that I get from earnings. Before I was in different sites of which only half of them paid me, but this left me a learning, and it is that not all of them are honest and legal.

It's like that, not even crazy people like to waste time, I have learned to be more careful in the sites that are recommended to me or that I get from earnings. Before I was in different sites of which only half of them paid me, but this left me a learning, and it is that not all of them are honest and legal.
Laughs. Its good you're aware that crazy people don't love wasting time and energy on things that won't add value or bring profitability in their lives. Talk more of those with their right minds. They won't do that, immediately they noticed it. Let's be careful before making choices when it comes to life, online and offline.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back