What's new

Is TCPGaming a SCAM or legit

Laughs. Its good you're aware that crazy people don't love wasting time and energy on things that won't add value or bring profitability in their lives. Talk more of those with their right minds. They won't do that, immediately they noticed it. Let's be careful before making choices when it comes to life, online and offline.
Of course, I understood your point @Sincerem , as well as in the online sites, also out of inea many scams occur, so we must be alert to any suspicion. The good thing is that in this turbulence there are excellent websites like Bizdustry and GPTForum that come to our rescue.

Of course, I understood your point @Sincerem , as well as in the online sites, also out of inea many scams occur, so we must be alert to any suspicion. The good thing is that in this turbulence there are excellent websites like Bizdustry and GPTForum that come to our rescue.
You're correct @Sariana23. Their must be scam till end of time, but ability to reduce it, makes people not to lavish their hard earned money to dubious people. Everyday new method of scam emerge, that's why we need to stay updated to learn such new tricks. Bizdustry and gptforum admins are the best, they try their best to curtail scam online when it concerns PTP.

Based on the recent update received from the admins, what can we then say if TCPGaming is SCAM OR LEGIT.
Before the TCPGaming site got crash and turn itself into scammer,I got $15 from there and they paid it into my paypal account. But after then they blocked my account,so I can say it anywhere right now that TCPGaming paid site is a big scam, because they don't have much to pay and because of that they blocked you from their site when they know that you're making much from their website.

You're correct @Sariana23. Their must be scam till end of time, but ability to reduce it, makes people not to lavish their hard earned money to dubious people. Everyday new method of scam emerge, that's why we need to stay updated to learn such new tricks. Bizdustry and gptforum admins are the best, they try their best to curtail scam online when it concerns PTP.
Both the administrators and many members have helped to prevent us from falling into scams, thanks to their topic postings and responses. These are things that I love about the forums as they help us to choose the right and legitimate online earning sites, in all possible areas.

Both the administrators and many members have helped to prevent us from falling into scams, thanks to their topic postings and responses. These are things that I love about the forums as they help us to choose the right and legitimate online earning sites, in all possible areas.
You're very right dear. Both the members here, the team at bizdustry have really made us to be on alert to avoid being scammed. Through the topics, posts created everyday to make us aware of each and every steps scam sites operates.

You're very right dear. Both the members here, the team at bizdustry have really made us to be on alert to avoid being scammed. Through the topics, posts created everyday to make us aware of each and every steps scam sites operates.
Yes, because we as a whole try to cover each other and protect ourselves from sites like tcpgaming among others. We should follow the good examples and report all possible fraudulent sites. As soon as I see a site that has stolen my time, I immediately reaffirm its illegality.

Yes, because we as a whole try to cover each other and protect ourselves from sites like tcpgaming among others. We should follow the good examples and report all possible fraudulent sites. As soon as I see a site that has stolen my time, I immediately reaffirm its illegality.
No one love to experience lost time that yields nothing. That's why i never like scam, no one likes it at all. So whenever i get to notice a scam site I will immediate tag it scam, so others flee from it instead of wasting their precious time they should have used for meaningful things online.

No one love to experience lost time that yields nothing. That's why i never like scam, no one likes it at all. So whenever i get to notice a scam site I will immediate tag it scam, so others flee from it instead of wasting their precious time they should have used for meaningful things online.
Very well, we act the same way when faced with fraud sites, as it affects us all equally. In this case you do the right thing, you label it in such a way that people who may check the site, take the information into account and walk away in time, and not after you have lost it.

Very well, we act the same way when faced with fraud sites, as it affects us all equally. In this case you do the right thing, you label it in such a way that people who may check the site, take the information into account and walk away in time, and not after you have lost it.
You're right. When we discover that a site is dubious in nature, we should endeavour to flag it off being scam so people see it on time to walk away. It will be annoying that others went in to waste time when one who was scammed knew their dubious ways and kept quiet.

I can testify to this because I am also on the forum. I registered on the forum about 3 days ago and I already have almost $20. There is no minimum post and you get paid for other's likes and reactions to your posts. I could not believe it at first but when I saw someone cash out I saw it was real. I will soon request for my own cash out too, and I will post the proof here. It is just another added forum to make extra money online.
Sorry for asking questions, since you said tcpgaming is legit, have you been able to cash out, you said you will post your proof of payment here, this site is a scam bro, the owner insults people anyhow on daily basis, and also bizdustry reported them as scam, so beware so you won't work in vain.

I am not sure if anyone has noticed this but some forums start by promising good pay. A lot of people believe these admins and start posting. However, these forums have no intention of paying, all they want s free content. They will start banning members who ask payment.

Since TCP gaming has been proved as a scam site that not only denied payment to a lot of people but also banned members who asked payment, this thread also needs to be locked

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back