What's new

Is TCPGaming a SCAM or legit

I can testify to this because I am also on the forum. I registered on the forum about 3 days ago and I already have almost $20. There is no minimum post and you get paid for other's likes and reactions to your posts. I could not believe it at first but when I saw someone cash out I saw it was real. I will soon request for my own cash out too, and I will post the proof here. It is just another added forum to make extra money online.

Based on the recent update received from the admins, what can we then say if TCPGaming is SCAM OR LEGIT.
tcpgaming is a scam which i see on last days most of product they sell are wrong and they make fool there user and give them a wrong information.it
is very wrong thing very in complain for this .

Based on the recent update received from the admins, what can we then say if TCPGaming is SCAM OR LEGIT.
I am even surprised waking up to see the admins post about TCPGaming. The same admin said it's legit, and they are saying is no more legit that it is a scam. I know of people who have withdrew money from it and are still withdrawing. I do not know about this claim.

I don't know for sure because. I still haven't received my last withdraw yesterday it was supposed to be sent today. Im still waiting though
I will post here again if i got it or not. Honestly i got nervous that i might not recieve it because the admin said it's scam already... But i'll wait until Tomorrow

I joined Tcp gaming after the promotion on the Bizdustry but even like heatman and many other people , i got my withdrawal but after 5 days , So, i am not sure whether it is scam or legit site.
The proofs attached by Staff have shown the bad side of TCP!

Last edited:
It is good to know that this gaming forum is a Scam , anyway when I registred on this gaming site for the 150 biznotes offered by this site they did not send me the confirmation email , so it is better that I didn't waste my time there .

Good thing that I just started yesterday morning, and accumulated enough to purchase the 20$ paypal, and i received it last night right away. I dont know whats into this tcp admin's mjnd why he suddenly act different unlike last night. Now i messaged him but he didnt even repond to all who messages him.

Last edited:
I never joined this site and I am glad I didn't because of the bad reviews that have started coming in about it. People should listen and avoid a site as soon there are red flags about it. Those who will go on might end up wasting their time.

I never joined this site and I am glad I didn't because of the bad reviews that have started coming in about it. People should listen and avoid a site as soon there are red flags about it. Those who will go on might end up wasting their time.
You're lucky you saved your time effort. I did worked on the website and guess what 😞. But can't do anything about it. Im just glad that their real colors are revealed by our admin. Or else we're still going to waste time on that website.

You're lucky you saved your time effort. I did worked on the website and guess what 😞. But can't do anything about it. Im just glad that their real colors are revealed by our admin. Or else we're still going to waste time on that website.
Yeah, I am also glad that our admin revealed that. And we found out early and not when people have spent too much time there. Imagine spending so much time there to reach its high payout then you don't get paid.

Good thing that I just started yesterday morning, and accumulated enough to purchase the 20$ paypal, and i received it last night right away. I dont know whats into this tcp admin's mjnd why he suddenly act different unlike last night. Now i messaged him but he didnt even repond to all who messages him.
Yes something shady about the TCP site before Bizdustry staff announced that they are a sçam i was already suspecting them because their payout are always out of stock and the admin keeps changing the point score
Post automatically merged:

Yes something shady about the TCP site before Bizdustry staff announced that they are a sçam i was already suspecting them because their payout are always out of stock and the admin keeps changing the point score

I would really also love to know if to invest time in the TCP gaming forum because I got the message from the administrative that the platform was already considered scam but people are still saying it's paying.

I would really also love to know if to invest time in the TCP gaming forum because I got the message from the administrative that the platform was already considered scam but people are still saying it's paying.
Is anyone working in TCP Gaming for online running.I joined TCP gaming 2 weeks ago And I had about 600 TCP points Were earned.But today if I open it, then that website is not opening.Can anyone tell what happened.Thanks

Although i can not say it's a scam because ,I have seen many people cashing out in which i really believed.
It is very good to check may be the site is legit or not before one will start to do business with them.

Is anyone working in TCP Gaming for online running.I joined TCP gaming 2 weeks ago And I had about 600 TCP points Were earned.But today if I open it, then that website is not opening.Can anyone tell what happened.Thanks
The owner of TCPGaming refused to remove personal information for a user that lives in Europe, and the host took the site, down due to the refusal to remove the info.

I joined this TCP gaming forum through this forum and immediately joining the forum, I started seeing several red flags but it still continued working on the site because I still think that there will be a probability of the forum being genuine but thank God that we were told of the scamming nature of the website.

Bizdustry staffs have always reported some negative side of the so called tcp sites, they made it open that they are scam so why should I try the site when some of our leaders have confirmed it, no I won't do that that's my decision, others can try them out.

I was once checking the site, I didn't register because it's about games. But soon after I read some reviews where they confirm that TCPGaming is a scam. So I recommend you to investigate more so that you do not waste your time on the site, because in the end when you go to withdraw your winnings there is the possibility of not receiving them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back