What's new

Is surveys best method to do market research?

I think surveys is one of the best methods of getting information on how people feel about your services and products in order to improve where is lacking.

Survay is a good method of knowing how your product or services is being accepted in the market and the concerns on the minds of the cusumers that are directly involved.It helps to know how to strategise and come up with the concerns of the customers.

Survey marketing is the best to research survey marketing that's where one get good information, so survey research help one to carry out survey research.

This will depend on the type of persons you enlist to carry out this particular research on if they will be sincere and truthfull in their response at the end of the day.

I don't think there will be any form of market survey that will be more accurate than survey. It's a way to know what the market wants.

In my own opinion I will say that survey is the best way that a company can get review from there customer. And this will help them to know what area they are good and what area that needs to be taken care of

If the survey is reliable and the participants can be trusted then survey is actually the best method of getting information on your performance since you only put in the survey what you really want to know about.

Survey is the best way to do Market research. With this method it will help the company owner to know what the customers are looking for and what they should give them in terms of products

Yes I think survey is one of the best ways to get the views and opinions of the people, with survey you can also understand your customers and how they react to your product

Well, I believe most of the statistics we have were gotten through surveys and if this statistics are gotten through surveys I think survey method is one of the best...

Yeah surveys definitely help with research in the understanding of the business world, the thing about surveys when they attended to is that they bring about more knowledge not known prior

Survey gathers people opinion from different aspects to really know thier want and thier needs and how thier seeing the company ..

Market research helps companies or people to get opinions and reviews from customers/ users about their interest related to the product or service.
Do you think Surveys are the best method to do market research?
Currently I think giving out or doing a survey for your company is the best way to hear from your customers

I believe survey is the most interesting way or Avenue for marketing research because it will helped individuals and business companies to seek for better knowledge and understanding on how to undergo some business issues with solutions to the various challenges that they may face in the future.

It may not be the best but for companies, I think it is also a platform that they get aggregate number of customers opinion on a particular product

No sincerely it is not the best way, especially vthe survey in which you pay the people for participating,some will just participate for the sake of money.
Some person will just answer those questions without sincerity,or really thinking when they are stress out

It may not be the best but for companies, I think it is also a platform that they get aggregate number of customers opinion on a particular product
This is true, it might not be the exact best, but it is a good way to reach out to more people, within that environment or location, it is a great way to understand how they react to certain products. It's more like a grassroot method.

yes surveys site is also a way to do market research,not only market research but one can earn allot of money from it ,but the only problem is that it is not available in all the countries ,but you can earn from it

Online surveys is a good approach to market research because it's less cost effective. Also, it is legitimate as personal details of respondents won't be divulged. This surveys helps in evaluation to aid effective decision making.

For now, it is a yes.
Surveys, perhaps via questionnaires would help a company get opinions and reviews about their products and services.
Market research helps companies or people to get opinions and reviews from customers/ users about their interest related to the product or service.
Do you think Surveys are the best method to do market research?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back