What's new

Is social media today too clogged up with nonsense?

Yes, I think so. I have noticed that people are just posting anything and everything without verifying its authenticity and fooling the public at large.

That is one of the many reasons I prefer forums. We have discussions on here. Social Media is more about the LIKES. While I had been in a few good groups, the discussions were nothing like we do on forums.
Plus censorship is at an all-time high. There's no agree to disagree.

That is one of the many reasons I prefer forums. We have discussions on here. Social Media is more about the LIKES. While I had been in a few good groups, the discussions were nothing like we do on forums.
Yeah forums really make conversations much easier. Social media makes it tougher to have a legit debate or a constructive talk, because you also have to worry about random people commenting. If you post publicly on Facebook, it's visible by all members. But with a forum there is a bit more privacy afforded to you. Of course with Facebook you have privacy settings, so that's a plus too.

People have their own interests and share what ever they want. We as a user can stop ourselves from exposing ourselves to the content we don't like. I do not follow accounts and pages that share content I do not like. Therefore, my feed doe snot have nonsense content. If someone starts posting junk, I will unfollow him or her.

Social media feels like a mess with how much content and nonsense is posted. From memes to dumb things, do you think that social media is too clogged up with nonsense and point less content?

There's nothing that you can't find on social media platforms. It's all about what you're looking for. If you want to see the trash on social media platforms, that's exactly what you're going to have in your feeds and if you want to see the relevant things that's going to very informative, that's what you're going to see too.

There's nothing that you can't find on social media platforms. It's all about what you're looking for. If you want to see the trash on social media platforms, that's exactly what you're going to have in your feeds and if you want to see the relevant things that's going to very informative, that's what you're going to see too.
Well you can't find everything on every social media account, but I get your point. I think it comes down more to who you follow on these sites. Because if you follow creators you like, your feed shouldn't be too bad. But if you're like me, who has liked and followed every page I can, then you will see a lot of nonsense posts on social media.

Well you can't find everything on every social media account, but I get your point. I think it comes down more to who you follow on these sites. Because if you follow creators you like, your feed shouldn't be too bad. But if you're like me, who has liked and followed every page I can, then you will see a lot of nonsense posts on social media.

Exactly my point. It is actually what I said that you can actually find whatever you want to find a social media and it's all down to what you follow or subscribe to that you are going to see on your feeds. Like Twitter, if you follow all those adult content posters, you will have them flood your time line.

Talk about the fake life people live on social media to impress who I don't know. Its sad some people are being forced into peer pressure because of what they see on social media because they want to belong in a certain class or level.

The social media is actually filled with so many kinds of them that most times irritate me. I believe there are regulations and things are like that. I wonder what would have happened without any regulations..

The social media is actually filled with so many kinds of them that most times irritate me. I believe there are regulations and things are like that. I wonder what would have happened without any regulations..
I've been added in different groups on Facebook which I didn't request to be added on where members post different nonsense. I don't waste time in leaving the page, block and report it. If you stay in such group, they will kill you with depression with all the rubbish they post.

People have their own interests and share what ever they want. We as a user can stop ourselves from exposing ourselves to the content we don't like. I do not follow accounts and pages that share content I do not like. Therefore, my feed doe snot have nonsense content. If someone starts posting junk, I will unfollow him or her.

This is it with how I do when it comes to following pages on any social media platforms. Every page owner have the sole right to post whatever they like. When you like and subscribe to their page, you don't have any right to criticise whatever they choose to post. You asked for it, so keep quiet and enjoy it or unsubscribe from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back