Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know gold is huge right now, but what about silver. How much money is there in silver these days? I feel like it's probably a lot less than gold, but I am curious to know if there is any significant worth to silver. Should you invest in silver?

Yes, although the gold market is huge, and is the number 1 asset in market capitalization today, silver has also been an asset to consider for a long time, although this last year has not behaved as it should or has not acted similar to gold, which reached historical highs, Its performance over time has been good and it is an asset to consider for example to save money on it and protect yourself from inflation.

Silver is a precious metal that has been used as a store of value and a medium of exchange for centuries. Like other precious metals, such as gold, silver is often seen as a hedge against inflation and a safe haven investment during times of economic uncertainty. The value of silver, like any investment, can go up or down. While some investors view silver as a long-term store of value, others may engage in shorter-term trading strategies to capitalize on price fluctuations.

Actually investment in silver is a very good idea and I believe you might be aware of the risk involved in such kind of investment even though it's highly profitable based on long term investment rather than short term investment.

I know gold is huge right now, but what about silver. How much money is there in silver these days? I feel like it's probably a lot less than gold, but I am curious to know if there is any significant worth to silver. Should you invest in silver?

Honestly, I have never considered investing in Silver all my life because I have been captured by gold in such a way that I don't reason to invest in any other metal apart from that shiny gold. It's also why I trade it on FOREX too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back