Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
SEO is something I am not a big fan of, but I know it must be done in order to truly market yourself out there. I was wondering though, does SEO change too much? I feel like it changes far too much and often, I feel like we miss something important. Do you ever feel that way?

Is SEO constantly changing?

SEO is almost the same thing in 2021 that was back in 2011. There are no drastic changes in the last 10 years. However, there has been a lot of competition in the last 10 years. IN the past, it was easy to get ranked high easily, however, these days, even when you do everything right, you may never get ranked high

SEO is something I am not a big fan of, but I know it must be done in order to truly market yourself out there. I was wondering though, does SEO change too much? I feel like it changes far too much and often, I feel like we miss something important. Do you ever feel that way?

Is SEO constantly changing?
Wow. This is real a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that have been bothering me. I think this is one good reason why platforms like the are really encouraged

I also believe SEO has remained almost the same over the years. However, it was easier to rank high in the past and now it is very difficult. However, the difficultly is not related to changes in seo strategies but due to competition.

This is a very interesting discussion. Has Search Engine Optimization remain the same over the years? Well, I will say no because more and advanced features has creep into SEO today compared to the previous years.

Every now and then, new SEO techniques are introduced, that's usually when search engine like google goes through updates. During the updates, google will penalize websites that are of low value or have used illegal tactics to rank

Yes SEO is constantly changing and it has to do with different algorithm used by different social media platform use to rank different blogs or website on their engine. As a website owner one just need to conform and accept the policy of the search engine they are using

The thing is that the way and manner through which people who are doing your search engine optimisation is actually changing has so many words that will use to use before evolving as a result of the addition of new words into the dictionary and also the changing demographics of people that are coming online.

SEO may not necessarily change that much, but it is sure evolving in the pattern of application and how they are been crafted these days. And competition is also in the rise

SEO companies are so desperate to make money that every now and then they develop new tools and feed us with this idea that we need to use these tools to rank high

SEO is said to be ever-changing, and that's because search engine algorithms and updated technologies are the main culprits driving these changes. ... Yet the ranking factors and the fundamentals of SEO, such as quality content, indexation and backlinks, remain unchanged.

The main strategies like keyword usage, backlinks etc. are the same, however, some strategies simply become outdated and some strategies are constantly introduced.

Can you explain which seo strategies are outdated and which seo strategies are recently introduced. I know to know new and outdated strategies so that I do not make any mistakes

Article directories and web directories used to work well for backlinks in the past. But these days search engines do not take note of backlinks coming from a site that is giving too many do follow backlinks

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back