What's new

Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) dead.?

In 2010, I published an article on a certain site. The article ranked number one for many years. Interestingly, when I wrote and published the article I knew nothing about seo. The main point you need to understand about seo is publish unique and original article. If your article is uniqand original, it will surely rank high.

Recently someone i know told me about this that
SEO is busy dying out and it started to concern me as online marketing is very dependant on it. This one pert explans why this notion is going around, but says that in fact it is not dying out. Google's focus have shifted to consider primarily user intent than keywords. He says in this article that Google's latest algorithm updates makes it a little more difficult to get high organic rankings. That to try to rank 1 on Google s almost a waste of time in that that the rankings have become very user specific. This means that I can search for something on my computer and get results, whereas someone next door can search for something and get almost totally different results. Not even the #1 ranking spot in Google will be the same.
To me I don't think that the SEO will die off soon ,because many people depends on it ,and so far Google is still making use of it ,and even some sites ranks in search result with SEO compared to those using SEM.
The important thing is to use the right keywords that will help one to be able to benefit from it

Since it is really hard to rank high on search engines, these days people use different kinds of digital marketing to drive traffic. They use SEM to list their site on paid search results, and they advertise on social sites to drive traffic.

SEO is busy dying out and it started to concern me as online marketing is very dependant on it. This one pert explans why this notion is going around, but says that in fact it is not dying out. Google's focus have shifted to consider primarily user intent than keywords. He says in this article that Google's latest algorithm updates makes it a little more difficult to get high organic rankings. That to try to rank 1 on Google s almost a waste of time in that that the rankings have become very user specific. This means that I can search for something on my computer and get results, whereas someone next door can search for something and get almost totally different results. Not even the #1 ranking spot in Google will be the same.

It is as a result of different changes that has occurred in the world of SEO down the years. Every year comes up with a different change to how websites are ranked and that doesn't mean that SEO is dying at the moment.

I don't think search engine optimisation can die. It's rather undergoing rapid changes every year. In previous years,it was focused on content creators so they could manipulate the system by stuffing their articles with keywords. Now,focus has been shifted to consumers or readers so articles need to conform to their needs and desires.

SEO is not dead, I think the importance of SEO has grown tremendously over the years. IN the past, your content could appear on the search engines without any SEO but these days you may not appear even if you have done seo, that's due to competition.

The value and importance of SEo is increasing day by day. 5-10 years ago, kit was really easy to get ranked, these days, it is very difficult. Since the difficulty level has increased people and companies are inventing new methods for SEO

Search engine optimisation is still very much in vogue and there are so many people that are still making use of it as it still enables a lot of website to be ranking on Google search.

When I started publishing online, not may people knew SEO and those who knew only few things like keyword usage and backlins. These days, a lot of concepts have been introducred

Search Engine Optimization is not dead. However, I must say that search Engine Optimization is becoming more and more competitive because there are millions if not billions of websites competing against each other when it comes to winning the competition of gaining valuable traffic.

Value of search engine optimization is increasing day by day. In 2012 I published an article which was ranked #1 on google search, interestingly back then I did not know anything about SEO.

I won't say it's dear yet just surpassed by social media marketing although it still has it's uses like help in ranking ones website so we can't say it dear yet as it's still useful

Those who create quality contents and do SEO marketing, always expect their website to rank high on top of search engines. We need to promote our websites various places online to get the best out of it.

I hear that on the past anyone could rank if the content was high quality, however, these days competition is so high that you will have to do seo to rank high.

Online internet search engine optimisation is actually certainly not lifeless however, its own extremely important to place your blog site or even site greater in online search engines. although social networks advertising has actually taken control of

I hear that on the past anyone could rank if the content was high quality, however, these days competition is so high that you will have to do seo to rank high.
In 2013, I published an article on Hubpages and the article was ranked #1 on Google. How was I able to do that. The answer is pretty simple. The keyword I used was highly searched on google but did not have a lot of content on that niche

Search engine optimisation as at now is not dead because the traffic that you are going to get home search results are actually the most paying ones among the rest

Search engine optimisation is not dead. As I am typing this comment, my blog of two month old has over 7,000 impression in space of 45 days online. All this happens as a result of SEO.

I don't think search engine optimization is dead there are so many people using it, so it depends on the user

SEO is dead. Because I think you can grab customers if you advertise on adscence media rather than google adwords, your site can be first page on search result but this will not bring much visitors like if you advertise on adscence network like coinzilla or mellowads or a-ads because your ad will be placed on websites and then grab visitors or sales however it is not guaranteed that SEO brings this number of sales or visits like banner advertising.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back