What's new

Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) dead.?

Susan06

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently someone i know told me about this that
SEO is busy dying out and it started to concern me as online marketing is very dependant on it. This one pert explans why this notion is going around, but says that in fact it is not dying out. Google's focus have shifted to consider primarily user intent than keywords. He says in this article that Google's latest algorithm updates makes it a little more difficult to get high organic rankings. That to try to rank 1 on Google s almost a waste of time in that that the rankings have become very user specific. This means that I can search for something on my computer and get results, whereas someone next door can search for something and get almost totally different results. Not even the #1 ranking spot in Google will be the same.

Social Media Marketing might be giving a tough competition to SEO , but SEO itself has it's own importance , a lot of people are still into it.

A few years back I already had read that line - SEO is dead or useless. But that is just a rumor or speculation. SEO for search engine optimization is all about the site's link going into the highest rank in the list of search results not only of Google but also of other search engines like Yahoo Search, Bing and Duckduckgo. Take note that users tend to turn to the search engine for their information needs hence that makes the SEO an important part of marketing. Traffic from the search engine can be considered free traffic which is desired by site owners.

Marketing is massive line of attack through search engine optimizer (SEO) which always be alive through Google search. Need of SEO can’t be died everybody can realized its value to help increasing rank.

Search engine optimisation is not dead yet, its very important to rank your blog or website higher in search engines. although social media marketing has taken over

Of course it is alive and it all depends on how you work and how much competition there is in the market. If you use the black method and the ways your work will be equal to 0 .. I have many successful projects implemented and everything is fine

SEO is at its peak with the rise of needs to online businesses , Many Businesses nowadays live entirely on the income from services presented online, so SEO is a necessity

Marketing business searching for business platforms and others are all done on SEO, without SEO, nothing can ever be discovered so easily.

Search Engine optimization is not dead but the only aspect that requires you to see results is patience. Search Engine marketing is really competing with search engine optimization due to it's quick results and that's why people thinks SEO is dead.

SEO can't fade easily because a lot of people are still browsing through the SEO interface. Search engines like, google, bing, yahoo, etc. As long as people search online, it can never die.

I read about SEO is dead every now and then. And the thing is that search engines are not that dying. And so does the SEO continues to dominate. People learn from the experience about them. I dont think search engines will die in near future and SEO wont be dead either. Just methods of doing things would change from here onwards for sure.

Even though social media marketing is almost taking over. I don't agree that SEO optimization is dead. It it not useless and neither is it dead....,............
Post automatically merged:

Even though social media marketing is almost taking over. I don't agree that SEO optimization is dead. It it not useless and neither is it dead....,............
Post automatically merged:

SEO optimization isn't dead or will never dead, just turned out to be exceptionally best in class. In this way, individuals who are not refreshed with the latest thing of SEO and google rules, they will return to home since now SEO is for just shrewd individuals, not for spammers

Search engine optimization can't go down easily, the thought of the SEO being dead is not true, really there has been some challenges from its search engine counterpart but that doesn't mean it has been exterminated.

I think relying on search engine optimization sort of limits the end user who wants a certain product or service so then other marketing requirements have to come into play in order to protect and give the most apllicable service or product to the end user.What someone seaches for must also be easily accessible to them.

SEO is not dying it is just elvoving, it's just that those that cannot coop with consistence update are leaving the space.

SEO will only die when Google is no longer exist or another search take over the internet and come with another ranking methods.

The problem with SEO is that it's not predictable anymore unlike before where you can throwing bunch of link at your website and receive loads of organic traffic next couple of days.

Maybe you should do some research before posting. SEO is not dead, and Google and other search engines still care about SEO. SEO is not just creating backlinks and adding keywords. SEO is developing quality content, speeding up websites, using clean design, etc. ranking on top is impossible only when you are trying to rank for keywords that get a lot of hits and you are trying a topic that is heavily saturated.

SEO is just more difficult, not dead. It means you now have to niche down even more, to target a region, age or so.

I can remember searching for the same questions this month, and the answer seems more targeted to my part of the world than it did a year ago.

SEO is just more difficult, not dead. It means you now have to niche down even more, to target a region, age or so.

I can remember searching for the same questions this month, and the answer seems more targeted to my part of the world than it did a year ago.
Well, SEO is not difficult, the SEO tactics used today are the same that were used in the past, the only difference is those tactics helped your website secure top position in the past and these days you cannot reach the top position. That's because there is a tough competition, and you need to outsmart the competitors.

SEO as a whole hasn’t died, but a lot of tactics have. Stick with outdated strategies and the only thing you’ll be seeing are low rankings and potential penalties in your future. We look at a few of the most commonly used, yet outdated, tactics in existence today.

1. Going all-in on link building
Link building is still incredibly important and remains one of Google’s top ranking factors. It used to be true that all you had to do was build as many links as possible to your site and you’d start ranking highly.

But, this is no longer the case. The quality and relevance of your links matter far more than sheer quantity, and thus, spamming your links all over random digital directories no longer has the desired impact.
2. Obsessing over the number one spot
So many websites focus all of their energy on obtaining the number one spot on Google. Yet, ranking number one doesn’t have the strong correlation of increased website traffic it used to have.
How is it that first place doesn't have more traffic?

Can you explain this point more? Because it's well known that people click on the first search result they see.

I know ads take up about 3 slots now, but other than that, what is to stop the first result from getting the most traffic?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back