What's new

Is REV.COM STILL PAYING?

irekke

Nov 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to know if Rev. Com is still currently paying.?
Rev. Com is a place where particapants take a quiz and submit a transcript to demonstrate thier mastery of the English language .Although thier membership is subject to approval.

They also offer captoining services.

Is anybody here earning from there presently?

The last time I visited them, they where paying and I still think now, they're still paying. If you're looking up taking one of their transcription job, you can go ahead and achieve your aim with them.

Yes they are still paying. From the reviews on BMF, it shows they are still on but you need to be good to avoid being banned from the site

to pay, it's legit, but there are many negative reviews on the internet because people complain about the audio quality, pay little, you waste your time. 7/10 are negative reviews on this idea, but you get paid.

They are still paying as at now..i dont know about the future as some of this online business are not to be trusted

I have never tried transcription jobs, in the real world or virtual world. However, I always imagined myaelf working as a transcriptionist. I will check this site and see if I am eligible. I may not make this my career but I want to work and gain experience.

This would be my first time of hearing about Rev.com. I will try and Google them and find out all it's about... Hope it's paying well we'll though. I like to earn good money for time seriously.... That is if at all I'll do it.

Rev.com is still going strong, they are one of the oldest transcription sites. Where workers tending to earn money through transactional jobs can work via their desktop/PC. Their are multiple of transcribing tasks to work from and earn something tangible.

I write it of easy during vacation so rev.com are still paying their employee, i think i will like to do my own research based on the platform and also you forgot to tell you and sell it.

Never heard of this site, however, I would like to try my hands on transcription jobs, especially the online transcription jobs. If I apply for transcription job in my city, I can make $300 per month, if I can make that online, I may join a program like this

This is actually the first time that I am hearing about the existence of a site whereby people can answer quiz and earn online. I would definitely visit this website and come back with feedback.

This is actually the first time that I am hearing about the existence of a site whereby people can answer quiz and earn online. I would definitely visit this website and come back with feedback.
In Rev.com, you don't answer quiz to earn money. Is a transcription site, where you need to write exam to pass using your desktop computer to transcribe audio files and earn reasonable amount of money for any success audio transcribed.

Am just hearing about this platform rev.com,from your descriptions it will require someone who is skilled to enable you get approved and earn.

I don't know much about this site but I heard they pay people for transcription jobs online, it is something to look into thou

In reply to your post above concerning if rev.com is still paying, well i do not have an answer to your question as i do not know if rev.com is still paying, I haven't made use of this website before as I am just hearing about them for the first time

Waoh. This looks good from the outside and shows that once one is accepted into the system, there's opportunity to earn massively from them.
Though I'd have loved more information about how to get in and how their rewards system look like but I guess I'll have to find that out myself.
I'll look into this.

In the real world or the online world, I have never tried working as a transcriptionist. But I've always pictured myself as a transcriptionist. I'll check this website to see whether I qualify. I might not pursue this as a profession, but I want to work and develop my skills.

I want to know if Rev. Com is still currently paying.?
Rev. Com is a place where particapants take a quiz and submit a transcript to demonstrate thier mastery of the English language .Although thier membership is subject to approval.

They also offer captoining services.

Is anybody here earning from there presently?
Rev.com continues to pay. Several sites claim weekly pay, and there are endorsements from people who have lately worked for Rev.com. While the money may be low, there is no evidence that Rev.com has quit paying its freelancers entirely.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back