What's new

Is real Estate in the rural areas flourishing at all?

Real estate in the rural area can not be flourishing like an urban area where there is high population
Investing in your typical residential real estate property, such as a home located within a city or suburban area, is risky in itself and comes with significant advantages which are completely taken for granted

Last edited:
Estate business, is really flourishing even though it depends on the location of the investment either rural or the urban areas. There are some were there is a very high demand for accommodation as a result of high concentration of people.

Real estate business can never do well in the rural settings because shelter is not one of the problem of the people over there. The population in the rural area is always dance so people always find place where to sleep. People are basically after simple life they eat and continue with their activities.

Seriously there is low level of positive comments concerning the flourishment of real estate business in the rural areas. Estate investment or business can only perform effectively in the urban areas rather than that.of the rural areas.
Real estate business, is really moving smoothly and flourishing ever than before even though it depends on the location of your business and how much fund you have invested.

Last edited:
Seriously there is low level of positive comments concerning the flourishment of real estate business in the rural areas. Estate investment or business can only perform effectively in the urban areas rather than that.of the rural areas.
Real estate business, is really moving smoothly and flourishing ever than before even though it depends on the location of your business and how much fund you have invested.
The rural area is not really good for business because the rural area is characterised by the low population and business isn't good for businesses at all.

Rural areas are not good for real estate business this is because there is a very low commercial activities which makes it very difficult for the people to settle rather than to migrate.

People in the rural settlement are the ones that are buying Lands in the rural settlement to build their houses because they consider such a location as their favorite location. Investors are not likely to invest in the rural settlement except there is a future potential in such a location

In recent years, estate business has not been so much profitable compared to this days, due to high demand for education and jobs opportunities, it makes alot of people migrating to settle in the urban communities.

To me real estates in the urban and rural area, I think in the rural area real estate flourish much more better than in the urban area because of the less cost of living and simple way of living.

The real estate in the rural area is not really working out well and I do not think that it will flourish because of the low population that is there right now. The rural urban drift made it have a very low population.

Well, I can't really draw my conclusions on either it's really doing great or not. sometimes it depends on such communities. I my area, the estate business is really getting it way to much recognition because of the economic activities going on.

It might flourish, but the value of acquiring a building, property or land from s rural area would be more cheaper than when you want to buy that same property from an urban area where development is high.

I like to watch houses come and go from the market. What I am seeing in my area is that most homes are selling within 3 to 7 days and they are selling for as much as 20% over the asking price.

Fur to rural urban migration. The real estate inthe rural areas will not be as profitable as what will be gotten in the urban centres because of the low population.

Real estate in the rural area is very good once that is any schools like University, polytechnic and college around should side it will flourish well and better with cool cash one you know how to coordinate tenant.

I believe its works perfectly, I don't even see anything wrong with that but we can just said that the profit in the rural settlements and urban settlements will be quiet different. Urban settlement is likely to be more profitable.

Right now, real estate in the rural areas where there is no higher institution close by, hardly flourish now. Most people with real estate now at that locality convert there real estate to private schools.

Having check the space of landed properties in rural areas compared to urban then you will see that,having real estate properties in rural area is more beneficial than in urban areas

Well real estate in the rural areas is not really a big deal, land is free and less expensives at the rural areas but if the rural areas is no really close to a city. Real estate do not usually flourish around there.

The business florish quite well, the rate at which the rural area develops is very rapid,if you invest in the rural area you can earn more than 50% of what you invest within six months and about 100% within the period of eighteen months.
Well in terms of development of structure in the rural areas and the possibility of it being taken,the condition for this to happen would be if the area is close to industry or there is something that people can do for a living around that area.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back