What's new

Is python a good programming language to start with ?

Unquestionably, Python tops the list. As the preferred programming language to learn first, it is generally known. Python is a programming language that is fast, easy to use and easy to deploy, and is widely used to build scalable web applications. ... Python offers outstanding support for libraries and has a wide group of developers.

Phyton can be define as an object oriented, interpreted , high level programming language with dynamic semantics, Phyton is an example of a high level language, so yes phyton is a high level language

Python is a backend programming language that's great for beginners. Python is similar in many ways to Ruby, but is less verbose than other programming languages - a little less wordy. Python is approachable. Even if you haven't taken a CS class, you can still write a useful tool in Python.

Python is a backend programming language that is great for beginners.it is is similar in many ways to ruby but it is less important than other programming language,python is approachable even if you have not taken a cs class.or if you want to be a web developer you should consider Lear in essence if you want to be a web developer you should consider learning Htlm

Yes Python is a great programming language to use as a beginner due to their user friendliness. It's a vast programming language known whereas even if you haven't taken a CS class, you can still write a useful tool in Paython. It's far easier compared to Java and C++

Yes it is so easy, but not what you would like to start with as there are other easier alternatives such as visual basic for example, but if you think you are going to face difficulties understanding programming, i suggest you to learn algorithms first

One thing people do like python is that it is broad and can be used to build a lot of things. But I advice to you stick to something that can give you a job fast like JavaScript or kotlin.

I'm still a baby programmer seeing that I'm still taking HTML classes I'm almost done with it though then I move on to CSS then JavaScript with Time though..

Lol they'll tell you python is the easiest And the simplest. But ones you dive in, python is pretty long impossible to finish, I'm exaggerating of cos

As a beginner going into the world of programming, it is advised to start from basic HTML coding then build yourself up by taking courses offline or online to improve more.

Python is the best language to start as a beginner because of the user-friendliness it has over other languages.
Python also undoubtedly tops the list. It is widely accepted as the best programming language to learn first. Python is a fast, easy-to-use, and easy-to-deploy programming language that is being widely used to develop scalable web applications. YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, SurveyMonkey are all built-in Python.
Well said. Python is the perfect language to start with, even Netflix and google to some extent use python programs. It is still the easiest programming language.

Python is a high level, interpreted and general purpose dynamic programming language that focuses on code readability.It has fewer steps when compared to Java and C++. The programming language has syntax similar to english language and this makes it very easy to learn. It has user-friendly data structures and it is also portable across different operating systems.

Python is a very good programming language to start your career with. It has great future potential. Specializing in Python can be highly advantageous in the future. Many IoT and mobile apps are built using Python nowadays.

I think that python can be quite difficult and therefore personally i would not recommend it from teh get go. I think that matlab is more basic and whilst it is mostly maths related it can be a good intro to programming.

I want to venture full time into programming and I've been wondering what languages should start with . I heard Python has so much functionalities both in app development and web development. For someone who is new to programming is Python the right language to start with ?
Yes, you've heard right. Python is widely considered among the easiest programming languages for beginners to learn. If you're interested in learning a programming language, Python is a good place to start. It's also one of the most widely used.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back