What's new

Is Paypal really the best way to accept payments?

PayPal is a good payment platform but sometimes the charges can be very discouraging, if you are no longer comfortable with their mode of operation, there are other good payment platforms to move to. For the gift cards, you can exchange them at Paxful or any other platform that accepts them.

PayPal is great, it is one of the best if not the best payment method, some few years ago paypal restricted Nigerians from using their gateway for receiving money. I'm really not sure if the restriction has been lifted yet.

PayPal is a favorite tool for sending and receiving money online. It's been around as a public company since 2002, with a robust history of satisfied customers.

But regardless of how long PayPay has been in business, the more important concern is security. So how safe is PayPal?

For the most part, it’s safe to use the service and link your accounts to PayPal. The level of risk depends on what you use the service for.

• Buyers will find that PayPal is an easy and secure way to make purchases.
  • Sellers can also benefit from using PayPal, but there are risks to be aware of. Those risks aren’t unique to PayPal, but some sellers are unaware of potential problems.

Money transfers make their way to their destination safely, but the question is whether or not you know who you’re sending money to.

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
I don't think so. PayPal has been managed well over time but not the best for me. Other payment option are way ahead of PayPal whose strict policies and transaction charges aren't friendly.

Yes, PayPal is a good company And I've been using it for a year now. It is very easy to deposit and it is working easily in many countries. Unfortunately not registered in Pakistan but I got an account from a friend.And I transact easily abroad.I have to use Payoneer account for deposit and withdrawal.

I think PayPal is the most secured payment processor but to me it is not the best payment processor for receiving payments. This is because your account might be limited by PayPal if you are receiving payments from sites that PayPal do not recognize.

As far we the third nations are concerned PayPal remains the least among other payment method. It is not flexible, and so many third country are restricted from using their account. This restrictions has caused so many lost of opportunities for us the third nations. I wish there could adjust it.

As for me PayPal is one of the best form of online payment if not the best , their services are really good , it pays faster than others , when you withdraw it goes straight to your bank account. I think it is really good tho

Upto my own descretion while using PayPal for a long while now. I think PayPal should be the best, even big company really trusted the services. They requirements to start receiving payment isn't that difficult to provide and still it very safe as well, their security system integration is well equipped. They're just the best payment gateway for now.

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
I will surely give my review about Paypal but unfortunately it is illegal in Pakistan so we cannot use PayPal.
I have experience with other crypto wallets for transactions and trading, I found Payeer and probit, the most reliable and Secure for worldwide transections. you can use these wallets for safe, secure and fast transactions.

I think Paypal is still the best means of payment at the moment, the charges are affordable with a low-interest rate, then, you can also consider crypto currencies as another option, it is a good one, you can use wallets like luno, blockchain etc

One thing that makes me like PayPal even if I don't use it, is the buyer protection of goods and services. It commands refund when the depositor feels the recipient didn't worth the funds transfered. Paypal initiate instant funds refund if they find genuine claims by the depositor.
Yes when I go through PayPal I was pleased to know that is a secure way to receive payment.
They have a charge back provision or a way of getting what was stolen as soon you report or complain about a wrong transaction.

Well, we don't receive payments through PayPal in Nigeria. I wonder why PayPal restricts the Nigerian population. Maybe need,Nigeria money to boost their economy, they are not interested in money coming back to Nigeria. Hahaha.

Yes, it was then but l am not sure of now. Too many payment issues about PayPal. Secondly, it works with few selected countries and doesn't support smooth transaction, there are too many protocols to follow for a successful transaction.

PayPal has a reputation for safety and security, which makes them the first choice for many ecommerce businesses who need to have a way to accept online payments. Unfortunately, fraud and criminal activities do still occur on PayPal

Yeah, i think it is one of the best payment methods to have. Paypal is pretty famous all over the world and I've been hearing many stuff about it since I was a kid so they've been here for so long. Since they're that famous, i think it's best to have an account in paypal because it's accepted by most. Also, it is easy to access and their app make it more convenient and easy to use. Verification is also not that hard to accomplish, so all in all, I think paypal is one of the best payment methods.

why did you see a lot of country fighting to be accepted by paypal? from all my personal experience and all indications, paypal is a safe and great medium to accept money. they have a good policy that makes it impossible for you to be scam through paypal account. come to their charges, they have a moderate charges. paypal is good if you are in a country approve to send and receive money by them.

There are many options for payout but personally I prefer Skrill or crypto wallet because getting a verified PayPal in this part of the world is not so easy So I just stick to the one that is easy for me. I would like to try PayPal someday though.

From other people I've heard that PayPal is great but personally I don't use it anymore since PayPal doesn't work in third tier countries.
I did have an account with PayPal but the only thing I could do with it was online transactions. I couldn't withdraw so I stopped using it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back