What's new

Is Paypal really the best way to accept payments?

You could say so, it has lot of benefits that no other payment processor has, but the issue is that it's not worldwide as it's banned in some countries, so you aren't able to deal with people from those countries unfortunately

I have been using Paypal when I started working online. It was fortunate that I have a credit card because that is one requirement for verification of the account. For a personal account the only issue is the fee that is charged on my earnings. But for a personal account to send money to another personal account there is no fee to be paid. Paypal is very rich now not only with the fees that they charge but also with the money that are in our account balance. They can use that money for their own purposes.
Post automatically merged:

I have been using Paypal when I started working online. It was fortunate that I have a credit card because that is one requirement for verification of the account. For a personal account the only issue is the fee that is charged on my earnings. But for a personal account to send money to another personal account there is no fee to be paid. Paypal is very rich now not only with the fees that they charge but also with the money that are in our account balance. They can use that money for their own purposes.

Paypal is a good payment processor no doubt but it's not available in my country, there are so many restrictions on it, well I find solace in the use of cryptocurrencies as my payment receipt gateway and it's been absolutely wonderful so far.

I have been using PayPal for many years and once you fully verify your account & lift any limitations, it's one of the best payment processors to use. Withdrawals from the balance are usually instant to your bank, & payments are received within a matter of minutes. PayPal offers buyer protection for goods & services purchased which protects us as consumers.
Yes it is the best method. Almost all the websites accept this method and the transactions do not take time. Some websites give withdrawal only through PayPal showing that this is the best method. Moreover it is the most widely used payment method in the world.

PayPal is the best way of receiving and sending money to me because I am being using it since many years ago and did not have any problem with it. So, I can say PayPal is the best and trusted that I can recommend for someone to be use.

Yes according to reviews. It is hardly you lost money or get your money hooked with PayPal. Also.the time of payment is faster compare to payoneer. It is a pity it is not acceptable in my country.

PayPal is one of the best payment method but not the best. I have paypal account and it's really functioning well but presently I prefer bitcoin wallet because it has the tendency to increase the amount you put in there it is really good payment method

Paypal seem to be the best only because there seem to be no competitors for mode of payments on different websites. Rarely do I find payoneer or stripe or skrill etc as modes of payments on various job websites, the only problem I have with PayPal are the charges but still It helps.

In my case i find paypal being the best payment processor and its my favourite whereby have been using it for so long and have never had any problem with that.
The good thing with it is that it doesnt charge fee in it withdrawal and you can receive your money within a short period of time

PayPal is the best out there however PayPal doesn't work in all countries, so for me it doesn't qualify as the best. There are other payment processors you could use fast and reliable depending on your country or region.

To me, paypal is one of the best means of payment but not the best for me. I prefer using crypto currencies wallet as a means of payment because it is more reliable and the charges are also more affordable to PayPal

Today I can say that there are various payment agencies out there. PayPal is still one of the best, but as an African, I can't say it is. A company that blocks out Nigeria because of the crime of a few Nigerians, I don't know what to call that. For me, it is not the best. Payoneer holds more promise.

PayPal account is convenient and reliable because it guarantee security of funds. PayPal account ensure adequate protection against fraud as it is linked to social security number. You can use PayPal to send money but you may not receive in some country thereby making it difficult for defrauders.

Definitely paypal is the best and secure source for money receiving from any business.Yes for me PayPal is best option as it comes with lots of option to takes payments, lower fees/no fees sometime, have 24*7 support. They have buyer and seller protection option means it always high chance to have protection against frauds.

No it is not the best place to receive payment. Because their rules and regulations are numerous. Their charge rate is very high. And their terms and conditions are unfair. Coupled with the restrictions that comes with it to certain region. Not all region can use PayPal so even if you choose to use it ensure your region is not restricted.

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
PayPal is still undisputed. It's the best payment platform right now. It is also very secured. But it doesn't have much for Africans. So I think it is Africans thta are having problems with it. In other regions it works very fine.

Paypal has its comparative advantage over some other wallets, its internationally renowned and its been playing in that space for a long time. But direct bank transfers or mastercard or visa card does it for me when it comes to fiat transactions.

There are many option from online payment and exchange but I have been using PayPal for about 3 years now and I believe it is the best when it comes to online payments. Reliable and Charges affordable

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
PayPal is great and payments come in very quickly. I've used it and its fees are low and most people use it. It's great whenever you have to withdraw money. I think. And all my friends use it and whenever they have to withdraw their payment, they withdraw from it. This is very good PayPal.

As far as I'm concerned, PayPal is the best payment processor for any sort of transaction. I have been using it since 2017 and I have never had any problems whatsoever.

Yes, I'm aware they can be really annoying with their upgrades in policies but I believe it's to secure their users funds against any kind of fraud or criminal activities.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back