What's new

Is Paypal really the best way to accept payments?

PayPal's fees is the reason we have to find other sources, those who do not pay extra tax can enjoy paypal, but for others this is too much money consuming and have to find alternative. I am also finding alternative.

@Claraviolet
PayPal to me is a normal payment gateway.
To talk of the best payment method, I will vote Bitcoin.
Why?? It kept appreciating.
My money with PayPal is like my money in Dominary account in local bank. It may increase with dollar value but it Bitcoin appreciate faster.

I have also heard very good about payeer, it has a very good review, I even registered and I have it verified although so far I have not used it, many online payment sites accept paypal and payeer.

In all my life I have only used paypal, so I consider paypal is the best for payments.

I try payeer too but it didn't surprise me at all..
For me PayPal is one of the safest payment gateways because it offers customers protection. So many online and retail platforms accept PayPal as a means of payment that shows that it's trustworthy

Yeah cause it’s safe to use the service and link your accounts too. This payment system acts as a "middleman" between sender and receiver. It's best way if we are talking about sending and receiving money virtually. Even effective than the bank when foreign transaction come.

To me, Paypal is very reliable and one of the best to receive transactions. It is also well secured. Using it depends on your location. Some payment platforms have some restriction in different region which make payment difficult.

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
I don't think you can purchase gifts l card with PayPal from India but you can ask the support for help.
I like PayPal to receive money from those sites where I work and they only have PayPal as payment method. I didn't face any difficulty because in Italy PayPal is easy to use for all services and sites which accept PayPal

For some country, but not the best payment processor in my country. Because my country doesn't feature PayPal money. Cryptocurrency is the best option for me.

Thanks for your help with this matter as soon as their second one is a little bit late but it was a little late to the game and I can get it done and I have a few more questions for you can see the whole thing I have is a withdrawal form and I will send the money for the ticket and the other two were the funds to pay the funds for you.

paypal is widely used payment processor, however, I think there are other better alternatives for cross boarder transaction. I think while sending money abroad, Transferwise is a better option. The receiver receives funds directly in his bank account. Transferwise does not move funds from one country to another, it has bank accounts in the countries where it operates. Therefore fees are relatively small.

To me I prefer to withdraw my earning or my mode of payment to be in cryptocurrency as this is easier for me as I can convert the cryptocurrency anytime any day to my own local currency, I do not personally interested in withdrawing my earning or to be paid through PayPal as there is limitation for PayPal withdrawal in my country,but to be very serious I think it actually depends on what business the person is doing there are some business that require paypal and there are some that require physical cash or cryptocurrency

I think PayPal is very much okay as a wallet for accepting and receiving money aside from it been the most recognized and widely used wallet
PayPal, is the safest way to transfer and accept money. All you have to do is verify it properly and legally and you're good t

I've used it exclusively for YEARS now and have only ever had one complaint in all that time. Because that's all I know, I prefer to stay with it. However, I'm also the type of person who always wants to know what else is out there. As such, lately, I've been poking around and reading up on PayPal alternatives and I keep hearing great things about TransferWise, PerfectMoney and Payoneer.

I have been using PayPal for many years and once you fully verify your account & lift any limitations, it's one of the best payment processors to use. Withdrawals from the balance are usually instant to your bank, & payments are received within a matter of minutes. PayPal offers buyer protection for goods & services purchased which protects us as consumers.
One thing that makes me like PayPal even if I don't use it, is the buyer protection of goods and services. It commands refund when the depositor feels the recipient didn't worth the funds transfered. Paypal initiate instant funds refund if they find genuine claims by the depositor.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back