What's new

Is Paypal really the best way to accept payments?

I have used PayPal a few times and it is the best means of receiving payment I've used but if you think it's not working for you there is no harm in trying other ones to decide which is best for you to choose among others.

I could say it is one of the best payment system I have seen ,this is based on the reviews I have read about the system because it is not available for full usage in my country.

As for me I will say yes because it's also upgrading everyday but not mush safe because they also use it for scam and so many things happening but I no soon they will change and also it's very fast and reliable

But what about we living in countries where PayPal has been banned? Will we be happy about this? So definitely Paypal isn't the best way to accept payments in Nigeria and some other countries banned from using this medium.

I wouldn't say it is the best, all i can say is that it is one of the best i have seen so far. Although, if it doesn't favor you, There are so many other platforms which you can use in place of PayPal

Among many payment gateway online PayPal still remains the best with all the features it offers. Despite it's strictness on the users, many still prefer to use it because of it's reliability. Some of the reasons why many people prefer PayPal to other payments gateway is because of its flexibility and ease of use. There's hardly any business organization online that doesn't accept payment. It's found to be the easiest payment medium online.

I am not really familiar with how PayPal works. But I know it's credible and a lot of persons use it for transaction online. Howbeit, other means of transaction has come up which include payoneer, payeer and crypto wallets.

There are different methods to with drawl money. Paypal is best and most famous payment system. It is approved and easy to attempt. Because for many people the flexibility and simplicity PayPal offers is too good not to consider. Although it may not be right for everyone, it's an inexpensive, effective tool for many.

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
PayPal in my own opinion cannot always be the best form of making payments or accepting payments. There are other better forms of accepting payment online you have payoneer. you also have my perfect money and other better first to receive payments also

Actually, I'm incredibly, content with PayPal. I've utilized it solely throughout recent years and have just ever had one protest in all that time. Since that is all I know, I like to remain with it. Nonetheless, I'm likewise the sort of individual who consistently needs to know what else is out there. In that capacity, of late, I've been looking around and finding out about PayPal options and I continue to hear incredible things about TransferWise,

For me yes, because here in our country where many also work online working from home, usually call center agents, through paypal they are paid by the company they work for and the transaction is fast and flawless. their wages arrive immediately without delay.

I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

PayPal has a reputation for safety and security, which makes them the first choice for many ecommerce businesses who need to have a way to accept online payments.

Unfortunately, fraud and criminal activities do still occur on PayPal. Any merchant who regularly transacts business over PayPal should be aware of these five common scams.

Paypal is generally the best and the most acceptable means of online payment and transactions. It is very easy to run, charges affordable and fast to making payments. It doesn't require much personal details to register.

I think PayPal is way too overrated, i have a PayPal account but I rarely use it. Although it is easy to use, sending and receiving goes smoothly but my only turnoff is how they limit accounts for little or no tangible reasons.
There are other good payment gateways but I prefer cryptocurrency and that is one of the reasons I live bizdustry.

The paypal has a reputation for safety and security, which makes them the first choice for many ecommerce businesses who need to have a way to accept online payment . fortunately it is good to accept online payment.

I am also having paypal Individual account to receive payments , Paypal is a really safe apo buflt the transaction fees are high that why i use payeer for sending my money and paypal to receive my money and transfer it directly into my bank account.

PayPal, is the safest way to transfer and accept money. All you have to do is verify it properly and legally and you're good to go. I have been using it for so long now and I have never regretted. It may be so strict but when you follow their rules and verify your account, you enjoy so many benefits. I use it to receive payment from many online earning sites and I can easily convert it to my local currency.

PayPal is limited and we cannot get income or we cannot submit our money in PayPal from every country so I don't think PayPal is the best option for transactions if PayPal facilitate people all of the work then it will be good because people have less feeses than others.

PayPal is a very good and lovely path to receive payments, gifts and other means of payment. The only thing about PayPal is that some areas have been blacklisted, so, they cat receive money because of this.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back