What's new

Is Paypal really the best way to accept payments?

I have had PayPal now for over 10 years and as much as it is not always the most ideal way to accept money, it is one of the most popular and will always be one that I will keep using for that reason.

I will admit the risk of chargebacks is worrying but that is not something I tend to see at least not so far. My issues are their fees as well as when issues occur how much they usually make it more difficult than anything else.

I don't think Paypal is the best option to receive money, there are many reasons, but for example, a few weeks ago I received money in Paypal for an online job and it is held for 21 days, why is it held? Only they know, and it is not the first time, Paypal is no longer what it was before, it is too bureaucratic, if I receive a payment in crypto or any other payment processor I can settle it to my bank account in a very short time, and in Paypal, I have to wait 21 days, it sounds like a joke.

If you look at the other alternatives, it would make PayPal look like the best payment processor used online but this isn't always true. Why PayPal is used mostly is because majority of the websites only pay using PayPal. The other payment system doesn't have a competing chance.

I prefer direct deposit right into my bank account, as I don't like the idea of PayPal fees. If I have to I will use PayPal, but I have found being paid directly is far more appealing.
Seriously, I wouldn't mind getting a direct deposit into my bank account too even my online banking wallets but not PayPal. PayPal can get on my nerves with their charges which gets higher every day. They have never banned or put my money on hold but I won't think they'd not do it one day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back