What's new

Is PayPal A Really Safe Payment Processor After All?

It's true that there have been some cases of phishing and frozen funds with PayPal, but this is relatively rare when you consider the millions of transactions that happen every day. PayPal has also implemented many security features to help protect users from fraud and phishing. These include two-factor authentication, account monitoring, and more. So, while there is always some risk when using any payment system, PayPal is generally considered a safe option.

Yup I think that PayPal is one of the safest out there it's user friendly and customer support is very good but the fees are very high for me regardless of that I use PayPal a lot

PayPal currently have monopoly when it comes to payment processor and it's the reason why they are behaving like no one is in their level when it comes to services being rendered by payment processor.

It's very obvious because most people will prefer to make use of PayPal rather than any other payment processor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back