What's new

Is paid to upload a good way to earn money online?

JackMist

Oct 12, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just heard about this whole thing recently through internet and I was wondering if I can do that without any prior experience and can just go in blindly.

yes ,you can earn from pay to post sites , bizdustry is also example of it ,you can earn 1$ daily here on bizdustry but there are also some forum where you can earn but they pay peanuts.

You should be able to do it easily. Some of these sites will require specific files, you have an assortment of the specific files, and only allow a number of users to receive files from.

Yes you can earn from paid to upload sites - they are a great means to start out (in as much they're legit tho). But I'll advise you in starting out to grasp the full requirements so you don't end up jumping from one business to another

So far I have not worked with paid to upload platform before and I can't tell if the platform is genuine or not. But I have heard some people claiming to earn from the platform. This can be another source of extra income. That is just my opinion.

I'm not familiar with this online earning method though but I will love to read testimonies from those who have earned from paid to upload sites.

Yes, paid to upload is a good way of making online. Bizdustry is a typical example although most of these sites are not legitimate.

You can make money from paid to upload programs, but it can take you a long period of time to achieve good results. The reason is that you will need to drive insane traffic to the downloading links in order to make decent income with the program.

You can earn money paid to upload site but I believe it will take someone sometimes before making money from that site, but for me I have never work in such website.

Yes, hereon bizdustry is a perfect example, they pay you daily for your task completed. Whenever you post they pay you in biznotes of which you can convert it to some good dollars$

Can anyone tell me what exactly is paid to upload, I know paid to download but never heard about paid to upload. What kind of files you need to upload to make money, and how much do you get paid for each upload.

I'm not familiar with this online earning method though but I will love to read testimonies from those who have earned from paid to upload sites.
well it's very simple , you earn money by uploading maybe pictures ,videos etc ,I haven't tried it yet but I have a friend who does that,he always upload his pictures.

I call it a less stressful way of making money,paid to posted site is a legit site and way to make more income at your own covenient time

You can manage to make some amount of money get paid to upload but it is not something you can rely on. It can be very good side income if it happens that you have a blog that has a lot of traffic.

Paid to upload files are somehow time wasting to me and I believe that it doesn't worth the whole attention. You can just set everything here or on other get paid to write sites. It's not easy at all to make more money from them

I just heard about this whole thing recently through internet and I was wondering if I can do that without any prior experience and can just go in blindly.
In most cases they are not really worth it because what they require you to do is not going to pay a decent amount of money with what you have done for them.

I call it a less stressful way of making money,paid to posted site is a legit site and way to make more income at your own covenient time
I agree with you. It is less stressful and easy way to make money online. But the problem is how to get reasonable amount of traffic to bring lots of download to the link that in return means reasonable amount of money to be earned.
I have tried like 3 paid to upload website before. But for the 3 I have not earned up to 10 cent. And this is because I don't have traffic for the links.

yes paid to upload sites are great ,but the truth is that they pay peanuts, while some of them are scam not all of the site are not legit , but I have never tried the site ,but I have a friend who does that.

Yeah I think so, I have seen a lot of people in the comments dish out good advice about paid to upload sites, I think they don't pay enough and the effort and energy better spent elsewhere.

Paid to upload is one of the ways to earn cool cash online. I have seen people testify that they make cool cash online but I haven't try it myself. I think you should do a little research to see if it's a viable way to make money online. You could have access to information on YouTube.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back