What's new

Is paid to upload a good way to earn money online?

Yes you can earn from paid to upload sites - they are a great means to start out (in as much they're legit tho). But I'll advise you in starting out to grasp the full requirements so you don't end up jumping from one business to another
I have worked on just one paid to upload site and it didn't end well for me because i was not paid at the end of the work, though i heard there are better paid to upload site.

Paid to post site is a very legit way or site to earn your money online example bizdustry.com, forumcoin.com, cashtimeforum.com and others. As far you remain active and diligent, it will paid you.

It is one of the best and simplest way of earning online but sometimes it's difficult because you may need to get a wide audience on your uploads. Those sites pays you for the traffic your uploads has generate

I don't know of any site you can upload and at the same time earn money,but I think earning from it won't be difficult,all you have to be doing is just to be uploading.

A paid to upload site is a very good way of making some money online but a lot of which I have come across have turned out to be scams and as such I will advise you to stick to get paid to forums as they even pay better incentives.

Well I don't know if people can make money from this, I don't know someone who has been able to make money from this... I believe is is something you can make money on then ok since it a legitimate way of earning.

Yes, paid to upload is a good way of making online. Bizdustry is a typical example although most of these sites are not legitimate.
yes , you can earn enormously from paid to upload sites and its a very good way of making money online but i thought bizdustry is a paid to post site while paid to upload is and uploading site?

This paid to upload I have heard severally about it, I don't know much about it but I think it's pays well from what I have heard from what it's pays well so you can try it out

Paid to upload is a good way to earn money online because anyone using your site either to post news, replies, pictures, videos, e.t.c must pay money, this way you can earn money even when you are not online, people will just posting in your site there by making it interesting to visit.

I think this paid to upload is new one, people has been talking about it, it sounds good. Any anyone tried it if yes, how did it go, is it ook and paying as it's claim to be

Yes, paid to upload is a good way of making online. Bizdustry is a typical example although most of these sites are not legitimate.
I thought paid to upload sites are quite different from paid to post sites. Most paid to upload sites pay when your content or upload has been downloaded by users, in the case of Bizdustry, I don't think there's anything to download.

Paid to upload sites are some of the most interesting sites online which meet up to the needs of it customers. They render their services depending on how individuals can perform.
There are several ways to which you can earned money online through the various platforms or site and paid to upload is one of those site depending g on your choice and it's very good means of income.

Last edited:
Paid to upload is one of the ways to earn cool cash online. I have seen people testify that they make cool cash online but I haven't try it myself. I think you should do a little research to see if it's a viable way to make money online. You could have access to information on YouTube.
I have not make money via this means and I have not seen anyone share testimonials that they make money via that means. It's better to do some research to see if it's a viable way to make money online.

I have seen a couple of sides who have offered to pay people a couple of Dollars for uploading content on the website but it is something that I have not tried out. The with the reviews that I have heard I believe that it is personally better that you should focus on get paid to write forums.

I have not make money via this means but I have seen people making money via this means and I must confess, it's very pathetic that most of the paid to do programs are fake.

I have only been reading about this opportunity of making money online through forums and I've never seen any payment proof at all from anyone who has any money there

yes ,you can earn from pay to post sites , bizdustry is also example of it ,you can earn 1$ daily here on bizdustry but there are also some forum where you can earn but they pay peanuts.
Yes, you said true, this bizdustry is a really great forum where we can make $1 in a single day. I haven't heard of any other forum that pays this much. Working on this forum gives amazing experience and at the same time we make money also.

I just heard about this whole thing recently through internet and I was wondering if I can do that without any prior experience and can just go in blindly.
Personally, I wouldn't urge anyone to participate in a pay to upload website. It can be difficult to get your head around, and you may end up digging your own grave attempting to generate online income.

I just heard about this whole thing recently through internet and I was wondering if I can do that without any prior experience and can just go in blindly.
It is possible to make money online by posting content, such as visuals and photographs, to websites like YouTube and Instagram. By monetizing your material with advertisements, sponsorships, or search engine optimization, you may be able to generate income from it in the form of royalties or ad revenue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back