What's new

Is Paid To Read Email a Scam or Legit | Legit or Scam?

1606148072648.png

What is paid-to-read-email.com?

Born in 2005 up until present moment it still pays, I want to mention this is a great reward community platform to get some extra money in your pocket. There are several ways to earn with paid-to-read-email.com, of course as the name mentions it you will get paid to read mails, for up to $0.05 USD per e-mail, you have also daily surveys available and ranged between $0.5 – $1 USD per survey. Let s not forget about the paid trial offers in the Offers area, You also get cashback buying at the shop they offer in the Shopping area.

There is no mobile application but that will not stop you using it on your mobile device since as most of the new website are optimized so that the users can use them on mobile. This application is available worldwide and you get paid straight into your Paypal account, so go at the bottom of the guide and click on the registration link to start earning.

How much can you earn from paid-to-read-email.com?

You can select how much you want to get paid from $0.01 up to $0.1 USD per e-mail, you can also choose on what days you will receive e-mails to be clicked.

1606149610574.png

-Earn through third party surveys, though since it is through third party you will usually get the same geo location survey as you might in other platforms that are only for surveys.

-Shopping cashback to their promoted shops, wher you get up to 5% cashback on any order, this is really similar to Aliexpress

-Coupons to get discounts on your regular purchases, they pay you to use their coupons.

-Points that you get when you complete tasks on the platform, which afterward you can convert it into money so you can withdraw.

-Earn through Referral, which you will find more below.

-Offers are also a way to get some extra money as all the other similar platforms have to offer.

How to withdraw your earnings from paid-to-read-email.com?

The platforms minimum withdrawal is $15 USD, even though this is a high payout amount it is doable. To request a payment after you hit that threshold, go click on ”My Account” on the top right corner and click on ”Request Payment”.

1606148740866.png

Right there on that page you will be able to see how much you have already earned and the payment history as well.

1606148833560.png

The payment processor is Paypal, so you will need a Paypal account.

About their Referral program?!

1606150480717.png

Their referral system is great, if you share your link on social media platform you can gain visibility fast, or in forums as well (here you can use referral banners which will pay you even more they say – go to their referral banners page to choose the code of the bbanner you want to promote). Mainly you get 15% from all of the referrals earning through paid-to-read-email.com

Is paid-to-read-email.com legit?

It indeed is, first you have to reach the minimum payout threshold of $15 USD and you will be paid on your Paypal account.

1606150555328.png

How to join paid-to-read-email.com?

If you are interested signing up click on the:

Registration link and you will get $3 USD bonus at registration.

Never participated on any paid to read emails programs, however, based on the description I have read regarding the payment, I believe it is very tiring to earn even a dollar.

I don't think that paid to read site will be paying much amount of money
And I don't like PayPal to withdraw my money

I see lots of them popping up online through advertisements, but I don't get to sign up to any of them due to the reviews I've read about them. Most of them are simply scam, and offering low incentives too after much hard work by the user.

I don't think being paid to read email is a scam...it just depends on ones patience and perseverance . even though the pay is not always juicy
I don't trust any paid go read emails like before. I know that it a legit one but sometimes you don't receive emails constantly and it might takes months to reach minimum payout

In most of paid to write emails I have experimented they have one golden rule: You can reach payout from cash prizes and promo codes but this money is just a number then they only pay commissions from sales upgrades like for example if your referral buy an upgrade for 20 $ then 4 $ you can cashout but for example 70 % of money must be from commissions from referral upgrades otherwise you fair your right for cash prize that could be only used for buy ads or upgrades.

This sounds good but I doubt if it will be available to people from my country, I have heard of paid to read e mails and I have developed interest in it over time just that I am stuck here in my country.

I want to commend you for taking your time to put up the review above. It is a platform one can earn some extra income. I can't say if this platform is legit or not because I don't have any proof as I have not worked with them before. But I think the payment is a bit low. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

I have never tried it, but all I know is that they paesnuts, it takes a lot of time months just to earn a single $, that's not easy, I can't even wait for a month just to earn a single $.

paid to read email are legit but they pay peanuts.i was once on there site.they pay like 3$ a month, emagine the low payment.since from then I have never visited there site.

I can see this as another means of making money although I have not heard it before, this would be my first time hearing it

I don't see it as a scam. I will give a try. But I heard that the payment is small. And lastly the method of withdrawal is nothing to write home about

This is a good idea to make money. I don't think reading emails is a stressful work but i feel it will be quite slow because you earn 0.01 or 0.1 USD per email.

I know that people actually pay to read emails, but not everywhere. And how much You can earn per hour is also personally interested.

While testing, some of the paid to read email programs do not allow some members to withdraw, so it is a waste of time for some.

This is a good review. I like the concept that it let you choose how many emails you want to read in a day. If this site is genuine and does pay I guess it is worth trying.

While this paid-to-read email service does not fit the true definition of a scam, it's not far from it.

I would say it's a form of exploitation of ones time and efforts for pennies. If I can't make up to $1 in 6 months of consistent work, while I need to make up to $15 to withdraw, it would take me years to achieve the limit. The cost of internet service to even do the work will be more than I can make.

It's better to spend such time learning a high paying skill. The only way one can reasonably make good money from this is if they have a referrals program so you can earn more money in less time.

It is definitely a scam , and people should not even put so much work on such paying opportunities, because most of them are not from people who are trustworthy and reliable at all.

May be it depends on location. Most of the plartform that offer paid to read email are time waster. Low fees and no regular email. I joined one time but I never worried myself working there. And location might be barrier to some people as they will have to choose the kinds of email they send to their individual member.

In my eyes, it's legit. I've tried a couple of them myself and have been paid, not a huge amount of money, but 25-50 cents per email read.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back