What's new

Is Paid To Read Email a Scam or Legit | Legit or Scam?

1606148072648.png

What is paid-to-read-email.com?

Born in 2005 up until present moment it still pays, I want to mention this is a great reward community platform to get some extra money in your pocket. There are several ways to earn with paid-to-read-email.com, of course as the name mentions it you will get paid to read mails, for up to $0.05 USD per e-mail, you have also daily surveys available and ranged between $0.5 – $1 USD per survey. Let s not forget about the paid trial offers in the Offers area, You also get cashback buying at the shop they offer in the Shopping area.

There is no mobile application but that will not stop you using it on your mobile device since as most of the new website are optimized so that the users can use them on mobile. This application is available worldwide and you get paid straight into your Paypal account, so go at the bottom of the guide and click on the registration link to start earning.

How much can you earn from paid-to-read-email.com?

You can select how much you want to get paid from $0.01 up to $0.1 USD per e-mail, you can also choose on what days you will receive e-mails to be clicked.

1606149610574.png

-Earn through third party surveys, though since it is through third party you will usually get the same geo location survey as you might in other platforms that are only for surveys.

-Shopping cashback to their promoted shops, wher you get up to 5% cashback on any order, this is really similar to Aliexpress

-Coupons to get discounts on your regular purchases, they pay you to use their coupons.

-Points that you get when you complete tasks on the platform, which afterward you can convert it into money so you can withdraw.

-Earn through Referral, which you will find more below.

-Offers are also a way to get some extra money as all the other similar platforms have to offer.

How to withdraw your earnings from paid-to-read-email.com?

The platforms minimum withdrawal is $15 USD, even though this is a high payout amount it is doable. To request a payment after you hit that threshold, go click on ”My Account” on the top right corner and click on ”Request Payment”.

1606148740866.png

Right there on that page you will be able to see how much you have already earned and the payment history as well.

1606148833560.png

The payment processor is Paypal, so you will need a Paypal account.

About their Referral program?!

1606150480717.png

Their referral system is great, if you share your link on social media platform you can gain visibility fast, or in forums as well (here you can use referral banners which will pay you even more they say – go to their referral banners page to choose the code of the bbanner you want to promote). Mainly you get 15% from all of the referrals earning through paid-to-read-email.com

Is paid-to-read-email.com legit?

It indeed is, first you have to reach the minimum payout threshold of $15 USD and you will be paid on your Paypal account.

1606150555328.png

How to join paid-to-read-email.com?

If you are interested signing up click on the:

Registration link and you will get $3 USD bonus at registration.

1606148072648.png

Born in 2005 up until present moment it still pays, I want to mention this is a great reward community platform to get some extra money in your pocket. There are several ways to earn with paid-to-read-email.com, of course as the name mentions it you will get paid to read mails, for up to $0.05 USD per e-mail, you have also daily surveys available and ranged between $0.5 – $1 USD per survey. Let s not forget about the paid trial offers in the Offers area, You also get cashback buying at the shop they offer in the Shopping area.

There is no mobile application but that will not stop you using it on your mobile device since as most of the new website are optimized so that the users can use them on mobile. This application is available worldwide and you get paid straight into your Paypal account, so go at the bottom of the guide and click on the registration link to start earning.

You can select how much you want to get paid from $0.01 up to $0.1 USD per e-mail, you can also choose on what days you will receive e-mails to be clicked.

1606149610574.png

-Earn through third party surveys, though since it is through third party you will usually get the same geo location survey as you might in other platforms that are only for surveys.

-Shopping cashback to their promoted shops, wher you get up to 5% cashback on any order, this is really similar to Aliexpress

-Coupons to get discounts on your regular purchases, they pay you to use their coupons.

-Points that you get when you complete tasks on the platform, which afterward you can convert it into money so you can withdraw.

-Offers are also a way to get some extra money as all the other similar platforms have to offer.

The platforms minimum withdrawal is $15 USD, even though this is a high payout amount it is doable. To request a payment after you hit that threshold, go click on ”My Account” on the top right corner and click on ”Request Payment”.

1606148740866.png

Right there on that page you will be able to see how much you have already earned and the payment history as well.

1606148833560.png

1606150480717.png

Their referral system is great, if you share your link on social media platform you can gain visibility fast, or in forums as well (here you can use referral banners which will pay you even more they say – go to their referral banners page to choose the code of the bbanner you want to promote). Mainly you get 15% from all of the referrals earning through paid-to-read-email.com

It indeed is, first you have to reach the minimum payout threshold of $15 USD and you will be paid on your Paypal account.

1606150555328.png

Have you tried them and withdraw?

Alex this is really a good review from you and this can actually help a lot of people make some good amount of money online. I will definitely look into this to increase my source of income online. Thanks very much

This is indeed a good one, i like the fact that you get the right to choose the days you receive emails, it simply means the work is very flexible.this is an advantage for those who are running multiple jobs or gigs. I am also guessing the payment option is mainly paypal right? Or do they have other payment options?

For me, this field isn't good, and it isn't bad at the same time.
You can make some money and top-up your wallets; however, how much will you top-up it! Only a few cents and that's a shame.
Before years, I took 9 months to receive emails to reach 1$, and that's complete crap to be fair.

People are making hundred dollars per hour and you work a job that you get 1$ in 9 months

Last edited:
For me, this field isn't good, and it isn't bad at the same time.
You can make some money and top-up your wallets; however, how much will you top-up it! Only a few cents and that's a shame.
Before years, I took 9 months to receive emails to reach 1$, and that's complete crap to be fair.

People are making hundred dollars per hour and you work a job that you get 1$ in 9 months
Its a shame that we are stuck on with this paid e-mail tasks that is rewarding so minimal. Which takes so long to reach required minimum threshold. Whereas others are earning tons of dollars daily, weekly, and monthly. With what you said, it will take a lifetime to reach its minimum withdrawal threshold, I'm not in for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think being paid to read email is a scam...it just depends on ones patience and perseverance . even though the pay is not always juicy

Coupled with the fact that these types of websites are minimal yielding, it most probably will be location sensitive as I mainly deals with surveys. I will prefer sites that make opportunities assessible to anyone regardless of location.

Not all paid to read email programs are scam, there are many legit paid to read emails. However, these programs are notorious for paying very low. Therefore, I do not suggest anyone to use such programs to make money. There are better things to do online.

I do not see in earning pennies for a task that takes time. Instead of doing things like reading email, solving captcha, why don't you build skills and start working on freelancer sites.

1606148072648.png

1606149610574.png

1606148740866.png

1606148833560.png

1606150480717.png

1606150555328.png

That's a wonderful write-up concerning paid to read email review, actually I did a little research on the review to check if the site is legit or scam and found out the site is legit but the only problem have is their PayPal payment option.

To me they may be a scam. And even if they are legit, assuming they are legit, will it really be worth it at the end? With such type of pay. I don't think it will be worth it also

Not all paid to read email programs are scam, there are many legit paid to read emails. However, these programs are notorious for paying very low. Therefore, I do not suggest anyone to use such programs to make money. There are better things to do online.
I agree with you. I have a paid to read emails also before.

It is the great amount of threshold for withdrawal that I stopped working in paid to read emails.

I see this as another avenue to make money from. However, despite the fact that it was designed to make money I think the amount of money they offer is just too small for members

This is indeed a good one, i like the fact that you get the right to choose the days you receive emails, it simply means the work is very flexible.this is an advantage for those who are running multiple jobs or gigs. I am also guessing the payment option is mainly paypal right? Or do they have other payment options?
Yes, I’m hoping it would be PayPal too, as it’s the only online $$ exchange system I’ve ever used. I wouldn’t care if they sent me 1 or 50 emails a day, any day. I wouldn’t need to choose which days, the more the merrier. The more the $$ier. 😏 In the past PTR sites would never send me enough.
Maybe this one’s different.

Since it's legit , I will surely sign up . I have registered on two get paid to read emails. They are clicksginie and volutic. Both are scam as I was not paid when I reach the threshold. The is coming from a trusted source and I believe it's legit with no research from my end.

I see this as another avenue to make money from. However, despite the fact that it was designed to make money I think the amount of money they offer is just too small for members
It is not just the amount that they pay for eachails read that is too small, the withdrawal threshold before one can cash out will take you a lifetime aslo to reach that withdrawal. Which makes the whole thing a total waist of time

I think this can be another avenue to make money in free time, however based on past experience and internet research, i would say that per day number of mails recieved to each member will be very less ( hardly 1 to 3) and it will take ages to reach this high withdrawal threshold. A high withdrawal threshold also indicates a non- genuine site. If anyone got paid in last 1 year, then i will be thinking more positively for this site.

I just have many reasons not to register on the site. Pay Pal as their mode of payment is a no-no. The amount they offer is just so small. These offers will not come regularly as they know one is doing to receive and make money.

I don't think that paid to read email is a scam rather is a good one because is a one way of making money online, I think that is online exchange.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back