What's new

Is organic traffic the only traffic you need?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think all traffic is good traffic, but it's even better traffic when they actually stick around. Organic traffic is the traffic you mostly want to get. It means it's real people accessing your site. The longer they stay, the better.

But of course, paid for traffic or gaining traffic from doing giveaways and shoutouts, isn't going to help you too much, at least from what I found.

Anyway, is organic traffic enough for you? Or do you utilize other means of gaining traffic as well?

Some bloggers swear that once you get it right, organic traffic is all you need to make money. Some promote the use of other means of marketing your content. If organic traffic works just fine for you, why take on more work?

Many people who run websites say that the best traffic you can get is organic traffic. Once you get a steady flow or organic traffic you can pretty much make money which will then not only help with keeping the site up but will also help with living as well if you can make enough. Of course, I wouldn't just rely on organic traffic and I would definitely push to get any kind of traffic you can as that can also help you a lot in the long run.

I myself love to see it when I get organic traffic but I do not stop there when I do get that, I will still try and get other means of traffic as well.

I absolutely do not see anything wrong in having paid traffic and I am going to explain why. You can do some advertisements or influencer marketing especially if your website is new and you just want people to look at it.

Organic traffic is good but it's not the only thing that a blog need. The reason why I like organic traffic is that they are highly convertibles. Because most of them come to the site via google search, they tend to perform action you want then to perform. But thats does not mean, it's the only traffic that a website needed.

People prefer organic traffic because it is believed that organic traffic has high conversion rate. When there is conversion, chances of making money from advertising or product sale is high. That's because [people v0oluntarily visit your website through search engines.

Organic traffic is a free traffic to a website and it is implemented through proper search engine optimisation activities then if you use search engine monetization which is a paid traffic, it is also effective because the people promoting the website to are interested in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back